Vivint Smart Home Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 319 interviews

Interviews at Vivint Smart Home

Positive100%
Recruiter50%
Campus Recruiting50%
HardAverageEasy

Vivint Smart Home

Application

I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home

Interview

Smooth, friendly from the start, a little lengthy. Overall I enjoyed it. It seems like a good place to work from the vibe I got. I only didn't really kick it off with one of the four interviewers. It was 3 rounds of interviews with 4 people and they all had very different personalities.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my strength with SQL and Tableau.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vivint Smart Home

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home

Interview

First the corporate recruiter reached out to me via LinedIn. I entertain the idea and had a subsequent phone interview. Then I meet with them at their corporate office in Lehi. There I meet the with the team I would be working with. They asked some great questions so I accepted a third interview in person with a lineup of the company. It was interesting and fun but not really the place or time for me to join.

Interview Questions
  • A cyclist takes a trail there and back every day and likes to average 10 miles per hour. If on the way out the cycles gets to the midway point and noticed that he was only going 5 miles per hour, how fast does he have to go on the second half to average 10 miles per hour for the whole trip?
1 person found this interview helpful

Vivint Smart Home

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home

Interview

I came and interviewed with a manager about the position. It wasn't too intense, lots of behavioral/knowledge based questions.

Interview Questions
  • Expected a deep understanding of related knowledge.
4 people found this interview helpful