Vivint Smart Home Customer Care Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vivint Smart Home Customer Care Professional Interview Questions

Interviews at Vivint Smart Home

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Lindon, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Lindon, UT) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quick. Applied one day, scheduled an interview the next day, and was interviewed and hired the following day. Started orientation the following Monday. Interview was done by two guys and it lasted less than 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had to deal with an escalated customer?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Vivint Smart Home

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Logan, UT) in October 2015.

Interview

Two experienced supervisors. They sat down and asked me questions about experience and gave me some scenarios and asked how I would handle each situation.
    I then asked them about benefits and salary. I also asked about job responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• If you get a customer on the phone that is extremely upset with the company. What would you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Provo, UT) in February 2014.

Interview

They set up an interview time that works with you. You go to their corporate building which is very nice and appealing. It was a group interview but it was just me and one other person. They bounce questions back and forth and they are relatively easy questions to answer and expected at a job interview. They contacted me after just an hour of the interview saying I got the job and continued to email me all the things necessary to get started.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question would probably be why should we hire you in a few words.   Answer Question