Find jobs for Customer Care Representative

Vivint Smart Home Customer Care Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 324 interviews

Employee Referral17%
1.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (New York, NY) in Feb 2021

Interview

Got a call back within 2 days of applying, the interview process was easy and also informative of expectations, pay, and benefits. The recruitment team is extremely friendly and professional. They got to know me on more than just a professional basis and got to know me on a little more personal basis as well.

Interview Questions
  • What type of experience do you have?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Provo, UT)

Interview

I had a quick phone screen in which they set me up with an in person interview. The front desk sent a group of us into a room with a recruiter. I was the only college graduate in the room, and no one dressed up or brought a resume. The recruiter literally asked about our lives and then asked if we wanted the positions, gave us starting pay, start dates, etc. Very strange overall, and ZERO filtering.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lindon, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Lindon, UT) in Apr 2017

Interview

I met with a supervisor and she asked me very typical questions. It was a very laid back interview. It was just one on one and it was over in less than 20 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lindon, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Lindon, UT) in May 2016

Interview

Applied online and received a call the next day and then scheduled a time to go into an interview. Within that day i got a response back and was hired and was told when the training days were

Interview Questions
  • Q: Please give a brief explanation of how to do something, whether it be how to make a sandwich or how to change a tire.

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Logan, UT) in Nov 2015

Interview

The interview was really easy. My interviewer was very nice and took time and listen to your answers. . The questions they asked, were very simple to answer. Once my interview was done they said they would get ahold of me either from email or call. By the end of that day I received an email saying they would like to hire me.

Interview Questions
  • do you have any customer care experience?

Anonymous Employee in Lindon, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Lindon, UT) in Aug 2015

Interview

They will hire your if you breath. This interview is extremely easy and you will probably get the job. They usually just need bodies. No preparation is necessary.

Interview Questions
  • What are your plans over the next few years.

Anonymous Employee in Lindon, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Lindon, UT) in Jun 2015

Interview

Interview was very simple. Interviewer was in a polo and khakis. He asked me a few simple questions about what I know about customer service and about computers. I explained that I build computers in my free time and he was impressed that he gave me the job. I was able to complete licensing and paperwork the same day. I started training the following week.

Interview Questions
  • How well do you know computers? (1-5 scale.)

Anonymous Employee in Cedar City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Cedar City, UT) in May 2015

Interview

applied online. had a few assessments done online. set up interview. was group setting. was approved to start training but had to wait for result of background test and fill out stuff for a home security alarm license

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you had to deal with an escalated customer what did you do to make the situation better

Anonymous Employee in Lindon, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Lindon, UT) in Jan 2015

Interview

It was very professional. My interview was a group interview which I did not mind. Asked some of the basic questions "Why do you want to work here?" etc... Recruiter was nice and friendly. They got back to me withing 48 hours and I was able to set my schedule over the phone.

Interview Questions
  • "How do you feel about talking to customer all day on the phone? The job can be draining, and how will you keep yourself motivated?"

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Provo, UT) in May 2014

Interview

Round Table discussion at corporate headquarters in Provo. The interviewer facilitated a conversation and would occasionally ask questions to a specific individual. These questions were usually disguised interview questions. It was very casual and pleasant. Also, cookies were provided. What human being doesn't like cookies?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews