Vivint Smart Home Field Service Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vivint Smart Home Field Service Professional Interview Questions

Interviews at Vivint Smart Home

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Savannah, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied via indeed. Relieved a phone call from a recruiter who went over the position and set up the interview. Interview was with an area manager and newly promoted area manager. Asked a lot of situational based questions but also got to know about you. Decision was made same day because they needed to replace a guy who got offered a better position elsewhere.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. When I applied I was told there was a range for base pay. My offer was right in the middle. Nothing to negotiate.

Other Interview Reviews for Vivint Smart Home

Field Service Professional Interview

Interview

I applied for a position out of my area. My application and my resume, clearly state where I live. I was also clear that I more then willing to relocate. I received a phone call for an interview, however I needed to be in Provo for the interview the following morning. I live about 8 hours from Provo and had less then 24 hours notice to be there. Since I was unable to do so, I got the standard, thank you for applying and we will keep your information on file, email.

Field Service Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home in December 2015.

Interview

Got a call from the home office asking if I wanted to interview. Met the area manager at a hotel. They were very well organized and he had all my information right in front of him. Received a call from the next level up manager the following day.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when ethics were a challenge in your job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Beaumont, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Beaumont, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, did a 1:1 interview with potential supervisor. then a call with regional manager. after that i got the job offer and then was flown out for training and certification.

Interview Questions

• Why did we change the job title from Field Service Technician to Field Service Professional?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Provo, UT).

Interview

Find a manager, or call the company. You're hired

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to pay your gas, pay your own costs, cover all vehicle expenses, not complain, work hard and not quit.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Stockton, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Over the phone at first then face too face. Good questions but they are really concerned about you being able to work overtime. They also want you too manage your inventory like a champ.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to drive long distances?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      How will you be an asset to the team?   Answer Question

Field Service Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home in June 2012.

Interview

Your receive a call from a Field Service Manager to do a phone interview. Will being testing your soft skills and your customer skills. Will want to knowlege your work history and experience.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (San Diego, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

laid back and casual. hiring process is typical of any good company. There is a an extra step when working for a alarm company, You will need to go through finger printing and obtain a license before you start work. All fingerprinting is paid by the company too. So if you have a questionable past you may run into a issue.

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Little Rock, AR) in July 2011.

Interview

applied online and revived a call from the regional manager about 3 days later. easy over the phone interview. then went on a "ride along" with the lead tec. then was hired on.

Interview Questions

• what is your favorite football team (easy but unexpected question)   Answer Question