Vivint Smart Home Field Service Professional Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 324 interviews

In Person13%
1.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Savannah, GA) in May 2016

Interview

Applied via indeed. Relieved a phone call from a recruiter who went over the position and set up the interview. Interview was with an area manager and newly promoted area manager. Asked a lot of situational based questions but also got to know about you. Decision was made same day because they needed to replace a guy who got offered a better position elsewhere.

Interview Questions
  • Why should we hire you?
    1 Answer

Vivint Smart Home

Application

I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home

Interview

I applied for a position out of my area. My application and my resume, clearly state where I live. I was also clear that I more then willing to relocate. I received a phone call for an interview, however I needed to be in Provo for the interview the following morning. I live about 8 hours from Provo and had less then 24 hours notice to be there. Since I was unable to do so, I got the standard, thank you for applying and we will keep your information on file, email.

3 people found this interview helpful

Vivint Smart Home

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home in Dec 2015

Interview

Got a call from the home office asking if I wanted to interview. Met the area manager at a hotel. They were very well organized and he had all my information right in front of him. Received a call from the next level up manager the following day.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Beaumont, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Beaumont, TX) in Mar 2015

Interview

Applied online, did a 1:1 interview with potential supervisor. then a call with regional manager. after that i got the job offer and then was flown out for training and certification.

Interview Questions
  • Why did we change the job title from Field Service Technician to Field Service Professional?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Provo, UT)

Interview

Find a manager, or call the company. You're hired

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to pay your gas, pay your own costs, cover all vehicle expenses, not complain, work hard and not quit.

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Stockton, CA) in Sep 2012

Interview

Over the phone at first then face too face. Good questions but they are really concerned about you being able to work overtime. They also want you too manage your inventory like a champ.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to drive long distances? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? How will you be an asset to the team?
1 person found this interview helpful

Vivint Smart Home

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home in Jun 2012

Interview

Your receive a call from a Field Service Manager to do a phone interview. Will being testing your soft skills and your customer skills. Will want to knowlege your work history and experience.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (San Diego, CA) in Jun 2012

Interview

laid back and casual. hiring process is typical of any good company. There is a an extra step when working for a alarm company, You will need to go through finger printing and obtain a license before you start work. All fingerprinting is paid by the company too. So if you have a questionable past you may run into a issue.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Little Rock, AR) in Jul 2011

Interview

applied online and revived a call from the regional manager about 3 days later. easy over the phone interview. then went on a "ride along" with the lead tec. then was hired on.

Interview Questions
  • what is your favorite football team (easy but unexpected question)
RSS Feed</>Embed