Vivint Smart Home Inside Sales Professional Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 319 interviews

Recruiter33%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Vivint Smart Home

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home in Feb 2021

Interview

Great people. Friendly. Professional. Laid back and easy to talk with. The recruiter called on time and answer all my questions in depth. The video interview was easy going and I felt I could be real and talk openly with Kevin. Both Kevin and Randon are top tier people

Interview Questions
  • What is one time you failed? And how did you handle it?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Las Vegas, NV) in Sep 2020

Interview

If you know how typical sales roles go and you're familiar with sales cycles then you should be fine. Talked with a recruiter to start just so they can get a feel for your personality. Be personable and show you can speak well, but most importantly be assertive. If that goes well they set up a meeting for you to speak with one of the managers. Again, do all of the above the same, be prepared to do a mock pitch, and for bonus points quote some Wolf of Wall St. and you're golden.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vivint Smart Home

Application

I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home

Interview

Gave me a few situations of what a sale call would look like and we roll played responses to tough questions and/or complaints. Emphasized that the "Bro-Culture" is not as bad a advertised.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if an angry customer called in?

Vivint Smart Home

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home

Interview

It was good and the people hiring were really welcoming and excited about Vivint. This obviously helped me feel more desire to work there and they were pretty straight forward with me.

RSS Feed</>Embed