Vivint Smart Home Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vivint Smart Home Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Vivint Smart Home

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Provo, UT) in April 2019.

Interview

Interview was about 30 min long and very efficient, panel with 3 people, took turns asking me questions then asked if I had any questions. I’m supposed to write 30 words on this so some of the words I am writing are these words

Interview Questions

• What do you perceive is your biggest failure and how did you overcome it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Vivint Smart Home

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Provo, UT) in May 2017.

Interview

The interviewer was very direct and asked predetermined questions in rapid fire succession. The interviewer was cold and not overly friendly, but I believe this was done on purpose to make sure you have thick skin and aren't easily broken. The interview lasted for about 25-30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Q: How would you react if we told you after this interview that you wouldn't be a good fit for this role and we don't think you should be in sales?
      Q: How would you feel if your coworker next to you just closed 15 sales for the day and you didn't close any?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home.

Interview

Standard Interview Process gives tour of building first interview with HR then with the sales trainer. goes over all your standard sales questions nothing big about it. good place to work good training good people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None every one gets the same base and same com

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Provo, UT) in October 2013.

Interview

At that point, they seemed to hire anybody who walked in the door. Although I like the company overall. This department hired everybody and then weeded them out. It started over the phone, then I was interviews by one of the team leads and the final was with the department head.

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Provo, UT) in March 2013.

Interview

I attended a hiring event. The recruiter, Kyley Moody, was a super guy, very pleasant and professional. He asked me to illustrate my sales experience and achievements.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Provo, UT) in October 2012.

Interview

Bought into a casual room. One on one, not hassled by many people. Supportive but inquisitive. They looked for those with initiative and thick skin, intelligent and verbally kind, assertive but tactful. After a glass wall interview a second level interviewer came and just chatted with you to see how you worked as a team. After the call back, you arrived and are then put into a room with your group and there it starts.

Interview Questions

• What are your long term goals?   1 Answer