Vivint Smart Home Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 324 interviews

In Person13%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Salt Lake City, UT) in Jan 2021

Interview

Due to COVID, it was video conference. Interview went well. Very professional and on time. Interview was set up easily and communication was good. Questions pertained to the job very well.

Interview Questions
  • Why should I pick you for this position over the other applicants?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Provo, UT) in Jun 2020

Interview

Positive, Upbeat, professional. Focused on my experience and ability to understand and succeed in the role. Interviewer spent time aligning my background and how it would transfer to the day-to-day engagement of the job. Took time to listen to and understand my questions.

Interview Questions
  • What skills from your experience do you think will most benefit you in this role?

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Provo, UT) in Apr 2019

Interview

Interview was about 30 min long and very efficient, panel with 3 people, took turns asking me questions then asked if I had any questions. I’m supposed to write 30 words on this so some of the words I am writing are these words

Interview Questions
  • What do you perceive is your biggest failure and how did you overcome it

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Provo, UT) in May 2017

Interview

The interviewer was very direct and asked predetermined questions in rapid fire succession. The interviewer was cold and not overly friendly, but I believe this was done on purpose to make sure you have thick skin and aren't easily broken. The interview lasted for about 25-30 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Q: How would you react if we told you after this interview that you wouldn't be a good fit for this role and we don't think you should be in sales? Q: How would you feel if your coworker next to you just closed 15 sales for the day and you didn't close any?

Vivint Smart Home

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home

Interview

Standard Interview Process gives tour of building first interview with HR then with the sales trainer. goes over all your standard sales questions nothing big about it. good place to work good training good people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Provo, UT) in Oct 2013

Interview

At that point, they seemed to hire anybody who walked in the door. Although I like the company overall. This department hired everybody and then weeded them out. It started over the phone, then I was interviews by one of the team leads and the final was with the department head.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Provo, UT) in Mar 2013

Interview

I attended a hiring event. The recruiter, Kyley Moody, was a super guy, very pleasant and professional. He asked me to illustrate my sales experience and achievements.

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Provo, UT) in Oct 2012

Interview

Bought into a casual room. One on one, not hassled by many people. Supportive but inquisitive. They looked for those with initiative and thick skin, intelligent and verbally kind, assertive but tactful. After a glass wall interview a second level interviewer came and just chatted with you to see how you worked as a team. After the call back, you arrived and are then put into a room with your group and there it starts.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed