Vivint Smart Home Installation Technician Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 319 interviews

Applied online50%
1.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (New York, NY) in Apr 2019

Interview

Spoke with Recruiter over the phone for inital interview, positive feedback about job and company and the interview went flawlessly. I was told that the hiring manager would respond to me within 1-2 business days. Waited three days for a response to no avail so I emailed the recruiter to ask if the position was filled, it hadn't been so I was told to wait another week. I sent one more email a week later but have not received a response. I would understand if the position was closed or they went with another candidate but I was just never informed of the decision and never contacted again. I like the company and the job seems great but feels like there's some issues in the hiring department.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any experience with installation?
    Answer Question
  • Do you have experience in sales?
  • How did you handle a situation that was out of your control?
  • Are you okay with commission only pay?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Buffalo, NY) in Feb 2019

Interview

Pretty eager to hire right out the gate, very laid back. Still sticks in my head there something missing if they are that eager to hire so fast.. They are straight forward towards pay rate, but is peace meal rates on amount of items per job and how many jobs you do a day..

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hattiesburg, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Hattiesburg, MS) in Aug 2018

Interview

Two phone recruiter screens and then f2f with DM at a local Starbucks. This was not an appropriate space as customers could easily listen to our conversation - made me uncomfortable and was unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • If you were a super hero, which one would you choose to be and why?
  • If you had all the money you wanted, where would you go and what would you do?
  • When you did agree with policy in a previous job, how did you react?

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Salt Lake City, UT) in Feb 2016

Interview

Vivint does not have an interview process for new technicians. They want to hire as many sales and techs that they possible can to grow their business. This comes at a cost sometimes when they hire lazy employees.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Las Vegas, NV) in Feb 2016

Interview

Wasnt a interview process. Had friends that worked already for the company so hired out immediately actually was beneficial to me since I was released from previous job of 6 years by surprise. Had a quick discussion with lead tech which is a friend of mine so no pressure at all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Provo, UT) in Mar 2012

Interview

I got from refer so it was easy. I meet with the sales manager. I was presented about the job opportunities. I got to meet with my co-workers. I was inspired by them. Everyone was friendly. So it built up warm environment. I was selected for the job. Then I did all the paper work and I was all set.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral questions, and personal commitment at work.
RSS Feed</>Embed