Vivint Smart Home Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 312 of over 312 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Vivint Smart Home

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home

Interview

The interview is fairly easy, pretty much the manager will ask you if you are serious about your goals and are resilient. Also, could potentially ask why you’re interested in working for the company? All the sales managers are different so it just depends what team you are being recruited for.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in working for Vivint? What do you know about the job?
    Answer Question

Vivint Smart Home

Application

I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home

Interview

Laid back, more of a conversation than an interview. Process consisted of background check, experience, and ability to relocate. How well you handle rejection, skills acquired, and ability to work long hours.

Interview Questions
  • How will you handle rejection on the doors?

Vivint Smart Home

Application

I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home

Interview

Super easy and laid back, enjoyed the conversation, it was through Zoom. It did not feel like an interview. Talked about motivation and what they are looking for in a candidate.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vivint Smart Home

Application

I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home

Interview

Very relaxed, more like having a conversation than being grilled. But you still had to know your stuff. Was able to ask questions and they gave very detailed answers. Looks like they work to help their employees succeed, in their company and in their career. It seems like they would be a good company to work for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Logan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Logan, UT)

Interview

The interview process consisted of one over the phone screening and then an in person interview. Fairly easy questions to see how you solve problems and how you handle stress.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vivint Smart Home

Application

I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home

Interview

I got three interviews, first with the manager of the position, second with the integrants of the team. I never heard back from the recruiter about the process and their decision.

Interview Questions
  • They asked some behavioral questions and technical questions.

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (São Paulo, São Paulo, São Paulo) in Jun 2021

Interview

Rapido facil e agil nao tem como nao gostar de ir fazer entrevista na empresa. Ambiente agradavel e legal. Aparelhos excelentes. Equiepe perfeita. Espero que logo eles me chamem para trabalhar.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vivint Smart Home

Application

I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home

Interview

IT was a quick interview. The office was cool. The manager was nice. IF you like to travel then it is a good opportunity, but you have to be willing to work really hard. Overall it is a good experience, especially if you are young.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vivint Smart Home

Application

I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home

Interview

An email started the process. Then I was screened by a recruiter. Then there was a virtual interview with the department supervisor, which was followed up by an email/background check screening process.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in this position?

Vivint Smart Home

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home in May 2021

Interview

-Had a phone interview with a recruiter end of May. -Video interview with the Director early July. -Second video interview with two senior team members mid July. -Completed a writing assessment mid July. -Received generic rejection email from a Do Not Reply account at 2am early August. -My main complaint is how long the whole process took and the lack of communication. The original recruiter quit and nobody ever got back to me until I reached out again. The Director said they like to be very particular about who they hire so that's why it is such a long process, but it was frustrating. They even said after the second interview that there would be two more interviews with executives. -The actual interviews/questions were nothing crazy, just normal questions about my experience, the job responsibilities, examples of situations, etc. -Overall, the interview experience made me think they weren't particularly organized and maybe I wouldn't want to work there anyways.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Vivint? Why are you leaving your current position? Give an example of a time you had to think outside-the-box? Give an example of a stressful situation and how you handled it? What companies/brands do you like to follow and why? How do you measure the success of a project?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 312 Interviews