Vivint Smart Home Monitoring Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vivint Smart Home Monitoring Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Vivint Smart Home

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Eagan, MN) in September 2015.

Interview

Had an interview with 2 of the supervisors. They were very professional and worked with my schedule to accommodate the interview. They train new hires in classes of 10 or more and the next class started the next week so I couldn't give my current employer a full 2 weeks notice.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good fit here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Vivint Smart Home

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Provo, UT) in May 2015.

Interview

They called me the day after I applied and then I had an Interview the next day. They sent someone from the department I was applying for to interview me.

Interview Questions

• He asked a few questions about my strengths and weaknesses and some other casual questions.   Answer Question

Monitoring Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home in March 2014.

Interview

Vivint is an EXTREMELY HARD company to get into. However, their Application and Interview processes are freaking awesome! Once you get called in for the interview, you are dang near guaranteed the position you are being interviewed for! But, getting that interview in the first place, is the hard part!

Interview Questions

• I really do not remember a single hard question in the entire interview   Answer Question

Negotiation

Super Easy