Vivint Smart Home Product Manager Interview Questions

Updated Nov 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 319 interviews

Applied online40%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Vivint Smart Home

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home

Interview

Set up a phone call with a recruiter, met the hiring manager, met the team, then met the department head. Smooth process all the way through, recruiters kept in contact on a constant basis. Quick turnaround each time.

Interview Questions
  • How would you prioritize multiple items of equal importance with the same deadline?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Salt Lake City, UT)

Interview

First you get a basic HE interview from a nice human resource manager. Then you get interviewed by the hiring Manager. Finally, if you're lucky enough, you get interviewed by a panel.

Interview Questions
  • They basically just want you to run your experience by them and explain how you think it makes you a good fit for the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Lehi, UT) in Jan 2021

Interview

Filled out application. Received Email, phone call, interview with hiring manager. Emailed again by recruiter. Was given updates throughout process. That is all i have to say. that is all i have to say

Interview Questions
  • They told me about job. We then went through scenario about a product launch

Vivint Smart Home

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home

Interview

Very bad experience. HR Scheduled an initial phone screen for Product Manager role and never called. I called her back and email her, she did not respond. Good candidates spend the time to research company, role, and product. Please, don't do this with other candidates.

3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Provo, UT) in Oct 2015

Interview

3 interviews. Phone screen. Phone interview. Group/Panel interview in person. They flew me in from out of state. They did not ask behavioral questions. I was surprised by that. They were very casual, but expected me to be professional.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed