Vivint Smart Home Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vivint Smart Home Recruiter Interview Questions

Interviews at Vivint Smart Home

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Lehi, UT) in May 2019.

Interview

Great experience, great communication, I felt valued the moment I walked into the building. I met the whole team, the scheduling process was seamless. I didn't get the job but they gave me a phone call with great feedback for me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Vivint Smart Home

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home.

Interview

I was referred by friend and interviewed with a Senior Recruiter the next day. The interview was conversational, with no hard structure. There were standard behavioral questions asked but nothing too intimidating. I was extended an offer the next day. I started work 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Whats your method for structuring teams?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Provo, UT) in July 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by an outside agency. They thought I would be a good fit and asked me in for an interview. I interviewed with four different people in the company. I was called back two different times. They weren't willing to move much on the initial offer, but there was a little leeway. The process moved very quickly once the initial contact was made.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the norm, however I am a recruiter and try to plan for all types of questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave an offer and I countered. They weren't able to move much on the base, but offered other things to make up some of the difference.