Vivint Smart Home Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 319 interviews

Recruiter33%
1.8
HardAverageEasy

Vivint Smart Home

Application

I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home

Interview

I reached out to them via their career page on their website. 3 weeks later, I was contacted for a telephone interview. Then a few days later, it was followed by a virtual interview with the manager of the department.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you applying for this position?
    Answer Question

Vivint Smart Home

Application

I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home

Interview

Phone call. Not formal. Varies by manager. Have financial goals prepares. Just be honest it's a company that takes anyone with prelisensing the company that I normally use that takes heart.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Winnipeg, MB) in Jan 2018

Interview

Great and excellent.Good Hr.Good facilities.Amazing benefits good accommodation and good facilities for staff.Employee have been valued by the employer.It was literally a great experience.I learned a lot what all have to do while giving an interview in Canada.It was my first time but was literally easy and comfortable comparing to the one which K attended before.The interviewer was very kind and was friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Phoenix, AZ) in Jan 2016

Interview

first phone screen then a interview about your sales experience. They asked about a pizza delivery service and how you would target your pitch. it was mostly about how well you would fit this position. i spoke to 2 different representatives and it was slightly repetitive. I did not like how it was over Skype i prefer face to face.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Paramus, NJ) in Jan 2016

Interview

Interview was very normal and east going. It was a two step interview first with a group and then with one of the managers. She wanted to learn about past experiences I had and what I am looking to do a few years from now

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed