Vivint Smart Home Scheduling Coordinator Interview Questions

Updated Oct 30, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 319 interviews

Applied online33%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Provo, UT)

Interview

The interview was good but I had to basically keep calling them. They forget to contact you sometimes. It's happened as well to many people that I have referred to work with the company as well. I suggest to keep calling them/emailing them if they forget

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to Work at Vivint
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Provo, UT) in Apr 2018

Interview

It was fine. I had to reschedule originally because I had something else going on but they coordinated with to get another time to get an interview. The interview that I got was a supervisor from the department which was really good but because I was asked to wear formal attire I expected that they would do the same although my interviewer had sweats on so that was weird for me. There were great question that I feel really gauged me about my talents and let the interviewer know what I felt were my talents and gave me an idea of what to expect in my new job.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time when you had a problem that you had to work through.

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Provo, UT) in Oct 2014

Interview

The interview process was easy. I applied online to a couple different positions. Got a call from a recruiter about the job that I most wanted. She asked me a few qualifying questions to see if i would be a good fit. I passed the phone screen and she set me up for an interview for the next day. The interview was very relaxed and she offered me the job on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to deal with an upset customer
RSS Feed</>Embed