Vivint Smart Home Scheduling Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Vivint Smart Home

1.5

Scheduling Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Provo, UT) in April 2015.

Interview

(I was out-of-state, so my process may have been slightly different.)
I was contacted by email by their recruiter asking if I could interview, and I let them know I would have to Skype in since I was not yet moved to the Provo, UT area. They happily obliged.
The recruiter seemed a little uncomfortable with herself, but was very fluid with the interview. She asked some basic questions and was willing to give me as much time to think about answers as I wanted. She also was very understanding of the inherent increased difficulty of answering on the spot and laughed along with me when I blundered.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They have a set pay structure and work schedule already planned, but they still asked for opinions on it. A group that was hired a few months after me was able to counter the proposed shift and was able to move their schedules to the early morning instead of the late evening.

Other Interview Reviews for Vivint Smart Home

Scheduling Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Provo, UT) in March 2015.

Interview

walked into the interview with regular clothes, The lady took forever to come down to meet me. She had just got out of another interview right before me. So we went and sat down in the lunch room and she told me about the job and then asked me a few questions just to see my personality. Little did she say that people right out of high school were going to be my bosses.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in a year   1 Answer