Vivint Smart Home Scheduling Representative Interview Questions

Updated Oct 27, 2016

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 319 interviews

1.5
HardAverageEasy

Vivint Smart Home

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Provo, UT) in Apr 2015

Interview

(I was out-of-state, so my process may have been slightly different.) I was contacted by email by their recruiter asking if I could interview, and I let them know I would have to Skype in since I was not yet moved to the Provo, UT area. They happily obliged. The recruiter seemed a little uncomfortable with herself, but was very fluid with the interview. She asked some basic questions and was willing to give me as much time to think about answers as I wanted. She also was very understanding of the inherent increased difficulty of answering on the spot and laughed along with me when I blundered.

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable working in a team environment?
    Answer Question
  • What are you looking for as a salary?
  • Do you have scheduling experience?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vivint Smart Home

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Provo, UT) in Mar 2015

Interview

walked into the interview with regular clothes, The lady took forever to come down to meet me. She had just got out of another interview right before me. So we went and sat down in the lunch room and she told me about the job and then asked me a few questions just to see my personality. Little did she say that people right out of high school were going to be my bosses.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in a year
Be the first to find this interview helpful