Find jobs for Smart Home Manager

Vivint Smart Home Smart Home Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 319 interviews

Applied online33%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Vivint Smart Home

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home

Interview

Just your typical sales interview just remember to answer in the star method and come with a ton of energy. Its a smooth process they normally let you know within they day if they're offering you the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesquite, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Mesquite, TX) in Apr 2018

Interview

My interview consisted of meeting at a Best Buy retail store, and having a role play after my interviewer arrived 40 minutes late. From the time my interviewer arrived, my interview was held in the middle of the Best Buy store. I thought this was very unprofessional. I was given a list of questions to form and ask my interviewer. This scenario played out the typical customer and sales process. This is the only thing that took place in the interview. No one asked me if I had any questions regarding the company. This was not a good experience.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in five years? Name a time when something did not go your way, and how did you handle it?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Rochester, NY) in Apr 2018

Interview

Easy and basic questions. Nothing surprising. Tje district manager was very informative and straightforward. She gave me a realistic idea of what to expect. Online training was easy and easy to comprehend.

Interview Questions
  • Most questions were about how you would react to common situations
RSS Feed</>Embed