Vivint Smart Home Smart Home Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vivint Smart Home Smart Home Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Vivint Smart Home

2.0

Smart Home Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home.

Interview

Just your typical sales interview just remember to answer in the star method and come with a ton of energy. Its a smooth process they normally let you know within they day if they're offering you the position.

Other Interview Reviews for Vivint Smart Home

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesquite, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Mesquite, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

My interview consisted of meeting at a Best Buy retail store, and having a role play after my interviewer arrived 40 minutes late. From the time my interviewer arrived, my interview was held in the middle of the Best Buy store. I thought this was very unprofessional. I was given a list of questions to form and ask my interviewer. This scenario played out the typical customer and sales process. This is the only thing that took place in the interview. No one asked me if I had any questions regarding the company. This was not a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?
      Name a time when something did not go your way, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Vivint Smart Home Response

Apr 23, 2018 – Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are sorry to hear you had a less than enjoyable experience with Vivint Smart Home and will work hard to ensure negative experiences like this don't happen again in the future. If there is anything else you would like to discuss, please feel free to reach out to recruiting@vivint.com at any time.

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Rochester, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

Easy and basic questions. Nothing surprising. Tje district manager was very informative and straightforward. She gave me a realistic idea of what to expect. Online training was easy and easy to comprehend.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were about how you would react to common situations   1 Answer