Vivint Smart Home Smart Home Pro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vivint Smart Home Smart Home Pro Interview Questions

Interviews at Vivint Smart Home

2.0

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

Open to anyone who is self motivated. As long as you show willingness to commit to the job for the season, Vivint managers are looking for people to join their team consistently. I probably had higher qualifications that what is necessary for the job.

Interview Questions

• What is the reason I was motivated to do this job.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Vivint Smart Home

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2016.

Interview

In person, semi formal. With manager over the phone, then in person. But i know sometimes upper management will partake in the interviews. You are well off being honest and having a good employment background. This job was an upgrade for me at the time.

Smart Home Pro Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hotel (Costa Rica)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Hotel (Costa Rica)).

Interview

Submitted resume, got a call within a couple days for a phone interview that wasn't very professional as the person was in his car and didn't seem to have much of my information in front of him. Told me about the company and after some back and forth he said I would hear back from the recruiter shortly. Within an hour I got a text to setup a face to face, only I'd have to drive 2 hours for it even though the job was local. Drove 2 hours and 40$ worth of tolls later to meet the regional manager. Interview was quick, about 20 minutes. Thought it went well and was told I would be a good fit and I would hear back soon. Went home after a week hadn't heard anything so I called the recruiter, found out they were going to offer the position to the other candidate first and I would be the runner up. I assume other candidate accepted as I never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with driving long distances?   1 Answer
    • Are you self motivated?   1 Answer
    • Are you willing to commute the 2 hrs for training?   1 Answer