Vivint Smart Home Smart Home Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Vivint Smart Home

3.5

Smart Home Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Dayton, OH) in July 2019.

Interview

Applied online, then their regional field service manager called to set me up to be interviewed by their recruiter on the phone. After that went well, she then set me up with a 30! minute notice to sit-down interview with that manager at his hotel while he was in my town. Interview seemed to go well, until 72 hours later when I finally heard back with a canned email rejection through their 3rd party HR web site Workaday. I immediately felt after the last minute hustle/eagerness I showed, how disdainful could a company be? After he told me that the job would be 50-60 hrs/wk, I had lost interest anyway.

This was the 2nd time I applied there; back in May, another of their recruiters completely blew me off midway through the process for the same kind of job. With 2 misadventures under my belt, this fool felt it necessary to go to their web site to get their 800#, call and get an email of HR to write them in detail what kind of awful image their managers and recruiters portray of their company.

Interview Questions

• Endless questions of how I'd handle a customer in different scenarios. I could tell that I've handled many more customers in my career than he has.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Vivint Smart Home

Smart Home Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home in October 2016.

Interview

Must talk to several people. Your never sure what your next steps will be. Not organized. You never really meet face to face with anyone. That made me nervous.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had an angry customer and what did you do.   1 Answer