Vivint Smart Home Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vivint Smart Home Technician Interview Questions

Interviews at Vivint Smart Home

1.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Austin, TX) in August 2019.

Interview

A super informal interview. They say “tell me about yourself.” They ask a few questions about your physical ability. No structure for question and didn’t seem interested in interviewing more people.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Vivint Smart Home

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (Tampa, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

hey do you want the job and do you like to travel it was in a warehouse outside in the parking lot while the manager was doing an audit on an employee

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vivint Smart Home (El Paso, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

It was a pretty in depth process involving many phone calls and interviews with lead technicians who were all extremely courteous and insightful. Then I had to submit my fingerprints for a background check. There was some electrical training as well as the products themselves. All in all it was a pretty straight forward process to do security systems.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Its a set rate but it is quite a bit.