Vivint Solar Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 144 of over 144 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Vivint Solar

Application

I interviewed at Vivint Solar

Interview

Too easy, which should be a warning sign to all. Their internal process is centered around turn and burn. Few resources are given, and there is little to no choice regarding the equipment sold to customers.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any solar or door knocking experience?
    Answer Question

Vivint Solar

Application

I interviewed at Vivint Solar

Interview

1st interview was with a recruiter over the phone. 2nd interview was with the hiring manager over the phone, but they never showed up. They said they would set up another call but I never heard back

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vivint Solar

Application

I interviewed at Vivint Solar

Interview

Was good, answered all my questions. He was very nice and open and honest about the whole process. Didn't seem like there were any red flags. Would recommend at least talking to them.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience in door to door sales?

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vivint Solar (Los Angeles, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

Really good energy from the supervisor. Straight forward questions about the job and my experience. He's looking to see who will be a good fit for the position. They provide additional training as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vivint Solar

Application

I interviewed at Vivint Solar

Interview

They had a very good interview process that was smooth and easy. They were quick to on board and start training The training was managed well and in a very structured way

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vivint Solar (New York, NY) in Jan 2021

Interview

Very organized interview process. Applied with a recruiter. Company scheduled an informal interview and then set up a formal interview. Company was responsive all throughout the process. I have responded to many openings and they seem to understand that information through out the process is important.

Interview Questions
  • Experience, and how could you help both of us to screed.
  • How much do you know about Solar?

Vivint Solar

Application

I interviewed at Vivint Solar

Interview

Very very easy to apply. No cover letter necessary. Met the whole team. People looked stressed out, some happy., but mostly stressed out. Lots of computers. Open space work environment. They underpaid and overworked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Rosa, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vivint Solar (Santa Rosa, CA) in Dec 2020

Interview

I had a short initial interview recently for the Outside Sales position, which went very smoothely and was very professional. I am excited and looking forward to further interviews with Vivint Solar.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vivint Solar (Salt Lake City, UT) in Dec 2020

Interview

First-round was with the Hiring Manager followed by an interview with the panel for a day. There were 4 different interviews with the entire team and the last one was with the Director. Everyone was super sweet and nice, I absolutely enjoyed talking to everyone Finally there was a take-home Excel and SQL assignment

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral questions and SQL experience-based questions. Finally there was a take-home Excel and SQL assignment

Vivint Solar

Application

I interviewed at Vivint Solar in Oct 2020

Interview

Even though the process took much longer than expected, I overall felt good about it. Mainly due to the fact that my recruiter was great. Absolutely the best recruiter that I have worked with. Kept me up to date and was very responsive. I ended up doing 6 rounds and it spent about 9 hours or more interviewing.

Interview Questions
  • General product and behavioral questions. The onsite was a case presentation, which was pretty vague.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 144 Interviews