Vivint Solar Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:

Permit Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vivint Solar (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

I wrote a really, really good, honest cover letter and it worked! They called me in for an interview and let me know within a few days that I got the job

Permit Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vivint Solar (Bristol, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

You meet with the supervisor, who reviews your resume and then he talks to you about your past experience and how difficult is going to be working for this company, which requires a lot of attention span.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength and are you able to become a team player, because this position requires you to perform different job responsibilities?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vivint Solar.

Interview

Applied online through their website. I was contacted by a recruiter who was very nice and did a brief phone interview. He passed my information off to the hiring manager and we were able to setup a time for a phone interview. The phone interview with the hiring manager lasted for 45 minutes. The first half was going through typical personality and work experience questions. Tell me about yourself. What are the benefits and cons working in a team environment? Describe your ideal work environment and manager.

The next half was some technical questions to verify I knew what I was talking about and two small problems to solve in code.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if you are given a task that you don't know how to solve?   Answer Question

Apprentice Electrician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toms River, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Vivint Solar (Toms River, NJ).

Interview

I was first contacted by the operations manager who then forwarded my application to corporate headquarters, just to send it right back to the operations manager. The operations manager was great though and allowed me to do my interview through the phone as I was still living in a different state. He even put my start date in early just in case I was able to move ahead of time so I could start work immediately. Unfortunately this manager no longer works for Vivint solar.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work with heights?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pleasantville, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vivint Solar (Pleasantville, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

Very laid back, Simple questions, straight to the point. Eventually we ended up talking about other things that wasn't even related to work. It was by far the easiest interview I've encountered.

Anonymous Employee in Rosedale, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vivint Solar (Rosedale, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy. They were professional and very up front about the position. The question weregarding regular interview questions, like have you done this before or not stuff like that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vivint Solar (San Diego, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

The interviewer was informal. He was wearing a hat and did not express the kind of authority a worker craves to follow. He was however, detailed, intelligent, and experienced. His questions were complex and I felt he was attaining the information he was seeking from me with every question he asked. I was not hired for the position.

Anonymous Employee in Delmar, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vivint Solar (Delmar, MD).

Interview

Great interview process. Very friendly, inviting, and relaxing. Sit down in an open office with HR rep. He or she tells you about the job in detail and then ask you a few questions. He even pulled o it a blueprint of a home to help give a visual of the process.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel learning new work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vivint Solar (Orem, UT) in January 2016.

Interview

Done over the phone. First spoke with a recruiter, and was setup with an interview with the shop manager. A couple days later had an interview with the shop manager and supervisor over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working on roofs?   1 Answer

Inventory Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vivint Solar (San Diego, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Recruiter called me and told me I got an interview while I was driving to a different state and instructed me on things to do to help me get the job. I was told I would have an interview via webinar and did about the day after it was originally scheduled. I had the webinar and it went great, the interviewer was really nice and seemed enthusiastic about hiring me.

Interview Questions

• About me, daily life. Previous experience. Some things I think Im good at, accomplished.   1 Answer