Vivonet Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vivonet Interview Questions

Updated Mar 15, 2017

2.5

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vivonet (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview was straight-forward, in person was strange. Made a lot of small talk, almost as if to waste time - ie. asked if I had my transcript and/or any demos, but was not prompted to bring either in advane. Kept citing CTCI and the importance of having read it, insulted the nature of a project from a previous workplace (especially didn't appreciate that - very unprofessional).

Interview Questions

• Describe the SOLID principles
      Reverse a string/check if a word is a palindrome
      A problem solving question
      General OOP questions
      1 Answer

Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vivonet (Burnaby, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Interview with middle manager and manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Easy but they underpay exceptionally. I couldn't get them up higher.

Profession Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Vivonet (Burnaby, BC (Canada)).

Interview

the hiring process was easy, after sending in my resume I recieved a call to come in and have a interview, which was pretty laid back and had some basic questions about where I saw myself and wjere I'd like to go in life etc. and compared my life to the values of the company.

Interview Questions

• wasn't really anything difficult or unexpected I guess the question about the vivonet values   Answer Question

Negotiation

easy

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vivonet.

Interview

It was the best interview I have been in. Great questions to focus on the person rather than the job.

Interview Questions

• How do I live my life based on the company's core values   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very fair

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vivonet (Burnaby, BC (Canada)).

Interview

1 - Phone Interview with Dev Manager
    2 - Interview in person with dev manager and team
    3 - Interview with HR

The development questions were fairly straightforward and standard. Focussed on .net and delphi and best practices. Lots of cultural emphasis. Learn their values from the website and mention them.

Interview Questions

• List the meaning of SIMPLE OO programming (as in the wanted me to define each letter)   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Initial phone interview followed by two in person interviews. First interview was with the manager and a colleague. Second interview was with the HR manager and the CEO. I thought that part was awesome and you get to personally meet the CEO before onboarding.

Implementation Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vivonet (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in April 2011.

Interview

Interview was good. I was made aware of what was expected and vice versa. I was hired 3 months probationary but eventually got the job after half a month. Everything went well and I believe I was fit for the job.