Vodafone Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

3.1

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vodafone (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview was very professional. Timings were strictly adhered to as per scheduled with HR. To be honest, interview was more focused on "What prospective employee can do?" instead of "All I have done so far or bragged in resume!".
First Stage - Assessment to be done for real time scenario in an hour.

Second Stage - Assessment is explained to Interview panel in India/UK. Both will give points to you on every question you answered.

Third Stage - There will be some situation based generic questions which you need to answer based on you previous BA experience. Answer needs to be detailed as "Situation faced", "Action taken" and "Learning/ Outcome". (Few questions in sample questions added. Make sure you take 2-3 minutes to think before answering instead of hurrying to it.)

Finally - HR Discussion.

Interview Questions

• Q. Have you every faced situation that you proposed some solution to Clients and it failed? How you managed it?   Answer Question
  • Q. Have you every appreciated any Colleague(Internal/Vendor/Client) for any reason? What was situation, and how it helped you and what you learned?   Answer Question
  • Q. Was there any situation in your experience when you had to say 'NO' to clients? What was situation and how managed and what was outcome?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Vodafone

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Vodafone (Mumbai (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Their are two rounds of interview. One face to face interview and another is HR interview within a week. Was smooth and quick. Good co-ordination from HR for interview process.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newbury, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a year or more. I interviewed at Vodafone (Newbury, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

Really disorganised. The HR department don't seem to know what the department hiring are doing and are awful at letting the job applicants know. I have been for 4 different jobs at their Newbury office and the problems have been the same. HR phone, make the appointment and then you get interviewed by the manager hiring. You then have to rely on HR getting back to you. I had to chase the results as nobody had the good grace to contact me. My last interview was a 2nd interview and I still havent heard from them--- that was 4 months ago. I chased them 4 times and the HR lady promised me she would reply but still nothing. It got to the point that I chased, not because I thought I had the job, but becuase I think it is only polite to get back to someone who has taken 2 days off work to come to an interview at this company and I was determined to get an answer.STILL NOTHING So basically, unless you want to work for a company who doesnt know what is happening and doesnt seem to care about their applicants I would avoid. Seriously, this is not sour grapes. Just a public service. The job I went for was a well paid job at head offfice, not a saturday job but either way it is still no excuse.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vodafone (New Delhi (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

1. An applicant has to submit an online application for the position.
    2. The HR Representative selects from the pool of applicants based on your qualifications.
    3. Selected applicants are asked to answer an online assessment.
    4. Applications who passed the online assessment with have an interview with the HR representative.
    5. After passing the HR Interview, the interview with the Store Manager follows.
    6. The selected candidate then needs to pass the background check.

Interview Questions

• Walk through your resume?
      How would you help a customer to decide which product to get?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vodafone (Milan (Italy)) in February 2010.

Interview

First of all there was an assessment at the University, as the company was a partner of the campus, where all the people selected past the CV screening were given an SHL test, to look for basic numerical and analytical competences. After that there was a phone interview to confirm the interest and then a 1:1 interview with the line managers.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Giza (Egypt)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vodafone (Giza (Egypt)) in August 2008.

Interview

the type of interview just include first phone interview if you pass it go to make english test and I q inteiiigance test

Interview Questions

• what about you a customer servieces   2 Answers
    • what do you do if recieved a call from angry customer   2 Answers

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Vodafone in March 2007.

Interview

Assessment day consisting of presentation, group exercise, interview.

Interview Questions

• what was the most recent film you've seen?   1 Answer
    • Presentation was a business choice between very 2 similar options. You were a consultant and had to read through huge volumes of information to make your decision.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I moved internally and found there was VERY little wiggle room. Irritating as I know an external candidate would have been offered more.