Vodafone Interview Questions in Cairo, Egypt | Glassdoor

2.9

68 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

IOS Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Vodafone (Cairo (Egypt)) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a very challenging interview, they focus mainly on how you think when you are faced with a problem
    The interviewee was very friendly and threw in clues that helped me think in a better way

Interview Questions

• How would you design the architecture of a maze game?   1 Answer

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vodafone (Cairo (Egypt)) in May 2017.

Interview

it was an online video interview through an app called HireVue. I used my smartphone to download the app and start the interview. the main questions are:
    -introduce yourself
    -tell my about your greatest accomplishment in your Career ?
    -hard situation you faced and what did you do to solve it?

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vodafone (Cairo (Egypt)).

Interview

Fair enough, the HR was good , questions were dirct,clear, and asked in attractive way that makes u speak more comfortable as the HR asked the right question at the right time!

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vodafone (Cairo (Egypt)) in February 2017.

Interview

Technical interview of cs core network, job vacancy was offered online on linkd in by a staff member of the team,
    Interview took place in smart village, however it took them a lng tome before they contact me, however their response was quicker afterwards

Interview Questions

• Draw and explain a simple call flow?
      If tow subscribers in the same place and time tried to initiate a call and only one of them succeeded, what is the problem?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Vodafone (Cairo (Egypt)).

Interview

Not bad and they kept asking normal interview questions like how you like voda and where have you been working before and so on,
    I answered all questions and got the offer but didnt like it as its very modest, thats it

Discover Graduate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vodafone (Cairo (Egypt)) in November 2016.

Interview

the process didn't take too much time i made the iq exam and video interview wasn't stressful at all then i went to Vodafone smart village after 1 week i met an Hr Representative asked me about situations happend to me and introduced thyself we talk in Arabic and English the process itself was funny i still waiting for the replay

Discover Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vodafone (Cairo (Egypt)) in November 2016.

Interview

Hirevue virtual interview and then face to face interview. There were two more steps to get an offer; an assessment session and an interview with the department manager. But I didn't reach this step. I was rejected, they said I was too shy, although I haven't done anything that implies that I am too shy.

Interview Questions

• What was the most creative thing I achieved?   1 Answer

ICC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vodafone (Cairo (Egypt)) in September 2016.

Interview

First, there was a phone screening which went very well. the asked me to come the next day for a technical and IQ test at the company. I went to get the test and it was pretty straight forward. the said they will call me within a week, however the called me a couple of hours after to schedule in interview for the next day. The day of the interview the kept us waiting for almost 5 hours for no apparent reason. The Interview itself was mainly to test my language, and how well can I carry a conversation. all in all it took almost 1 hour. but we had to wait for more than 5 hours for it.

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madīnat Sittah Uktūbar (Egypt)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Vodafone (Madīnat Sittah Uktūbar (Egypt)) in August 2016.

Interview

Someone works at Vodafone EG called me for an open vacancy in the information security team if am interested in, but he didn't mentioned the position at first. After that he asked me a few questions about network security in general and some web attacks, and then he schedule the interview after 2 days and It was panel interview.

In the end, they told me that they will call me soon, but no one called me with acceptance or rejection.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vodafone (Cairo (Egypt)) in July 2016.

Interview

It was HR interview
    There were 3 interviews one of them was in my university but i didn't know him.
    the interview was somehow easy he asked me some questions in my CV then he asked me about my bachelor project then he asked me if i had a difficult situation and what i did in it , he also asked me about my GPA , he asked