Vodafone Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vodafone Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 19, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Egypt, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Vodafone (Egypt, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a telephone interview. not too long about 30 to 45mins I answered all my questions correctly one of the questions was tell me about yourself and the difference between a good employee and an exceptional employee, at the end of the interview she told me I passed. That I will have to come to there office close to dandy mall for the face to face interview, she gave me the date and time.

Interview Questions

• It started with tell me about yourself   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Vodafone

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria (Egypt)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Vodafone (Alexandria (Egypt)).

Interview

A job interview typically precedes the hiring decision. The interview is usually preceded by the evaluation of submitted résumés from interested candidates, possibly by examining job applications or reading many resumes. Next, after this screening, a small number of candidates for interviews is selected.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you will be after six years   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vodafone in March 2017.

Interview

Filled out the online application, then was invited to do an online video interview, then had an in-person interview in store. They keep in touch throughout every stage of the application/interview process.

Interview Questions

• They ask you to do a 'customer experience role play' where you show the interviewers how you would handle an upset customer in a given situation. They provide you with a background of the situation, and give you 15mins to prep   Answer Question

Vodafone Response

Mar 16, 2017

Hi there, thanks a lot for leaving a review. We're happy to hear that you had a positive experience and enjoyed the interview process. Welcome to the team!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vodafone (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied through an agency. Contacted day after submitting the application and details passed onto hiring manager. Called for interview the following week. Interview took place in HQ in Dublin. Interviewed by two managers.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vodafone (Auckland (New Zealand)) in December 2016.

Interview

3 times phone interview, include basic questions, such as visa type, salary, introduce yourself and workplace and working hours. and last call regarding face to face interview time and place. Not too form interview with two interviewers. example is good way to answer all question.

Interview Questions

• some basic questions regarding how to deal with angry customer, extra mile for customers, a example of contact call centre as customer and staff. They have a question sheet, and they will follow up this sheet and ask questions. It is not too difficult questions, and just keep in cool.One more thing, feel free to ask them if you can not answer the question or have no idea much about this question. they are appreciate for helping you and give you some tips.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Vodafone (Cairo (Egypt)).

Interview

Not bad and they kept asking normal interview questions like how you like voda and where have you been working before and so on,
    I answered all questions and got the offer but didnt like it as its very modest, thats it

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Christchurch (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vodafone (Christchurch (New Zealand)).

Interview

After I applied they sent me a link for the next stage of the recruitment process, which included online testing for multitasking skills. Then after I passed that they called me in for a one on one interview. The interview contained the usual regular questions about past employment etc and then they had me do a small role play. The role play seemed daunting at first but it was not too difficult, they gave me some information about a make believe client calling with a problem, one of the two interviewers played the irritated customer and based off the info given to me I tried to solve the issue. I thought I bombed the role play but I didn't do too bad, they don't expect an expert by this stage just someone who can do the basics and then they build on that. After this I was called a few days later and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you have had a difficult customer and how did you deal with this?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vodafone (Cairo (Egypt)) in May 2016.

Interview

it was a piece of cake and the process took just few weeks i applied through wasla the first interview was over the phone and was very easy the second at wasla and if your accepted there they will send you orientation to help you in your last interview at vodafone

Interview Questions

• what do you know about customer service?
      why do you want to work for voda vacancy?
      if your manager thought you are doing terrible what do you want him to do?
      introduce youself . for how long did you stay in your previous job , why u left it?
      describe facebook to your grandma
      if a customer abused you what will you do
      take about any topic for 2 min
      1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vodafone (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Online aptitude test, cv, video interview, assessment centre. After submitting my video interview, I was immediately contacted by a Vodafone recruiter and invited to the Assessment Centre.

The last stage was the Assessment Centre were we were supposed to have a group exercise, competency interview, literacy test, and role play. Literacy test was scrapped on the day because they said it was not needed ("they did not want us to feel like being back in school"), and so was the group exercise because they said it would take too much time. The whole assessment day process took just about 2 hours.

As far as I can tell, we did not have any external assessors, my assessor for the competency interview was himself a Vodafone customer services representative that had been promoted to team leader position a year ago. He seemed nice and friendly (they all did), he marked me 1 point below the threshold mark.
    The other person for the role play seemed very encouraging, and was supposed to be an angry customer calling in. I prepared well with all the info they gave me, but he was not "angry" at all in the role-play, and said he was happy about the services and the new plan I was offering. He said I had done it nice and quick (it´s supposed to be under 10 min), and that i had done the it correctly. He marked me 2 points below the benchmark.

Interview Questions

• How do I behave as a customer when I contact customer services, How do i achieve good customer service.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vodafone (Cairo (Egypt)) in January 2016.

Interview

1st Phone interview it basically Assess your Language capability.
    2nd Face to Face interview with HR, if you applied from an outsource Company.
    3rd Face to Face interview with an in-source HR.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with Angry Customers ?   1 Answer