Vodafone Hutchison Australia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vodafone Hutchison Australia Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2017

2.6

Retail Store Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Vodafone Hutchison Australia in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview after a friend referred me. Interview was about 20 minutes long. Interviewer noted my study qualifications and asked if I was looking for a role in my field. I was honest and said yes. She explained that Vodafone is looking for people who want to do this long-term. I understood and thanked her for her time

Interview Questions

• If you had a monthly sign-up quota to achieve, how would you go about achieving it?   Answer Question

Retail Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vodafone Hutchison Australia (North Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Interview at head office followed by interview at chosen store. Process was relatively quick and HR called with the result in the same day. Ran through several group activities followed by a one on one interview. Overall, it was a positive experience and would recommend to anyone interested in develop in sales.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vodafone Hutchison Australia (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Group assessment, observing teamwork skills and response mechanism to problem scenarios. Once these two tasks had been completed, morning tea was presented, nice cakes, the individual interview process began, an while we waited to have our interview had a nice chat with current graduates.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you overcame a problem.   1 Answer

Retail Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vodafone Hutchison Australia (Port Melbourne (Australia)) in August 2016.

Interview

1) Apply For the Job
    2) Do the Online Test
    3) Phone Interview with the State Recruitment Manager
    4) Invite for a group talent search
    5) You get a call from the State Recruitment Manager whether you are selected or not
    6)After some paperwork you start working

Interview Questions

• Q. What are you passionate about?   2 Answers

Finance Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Vodafone Hutchison Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online in May, completed testing straight, then recorded a video interview. the interview was quite easy and you could see the questions before recording them. Then got invited to an assessment centre in sydney which comprised of several group activities and a one on one interview.

Business Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vodafone Hutchison Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy up until they stopped responding. Phone interview then a face to face. Was told that I would hear back either end of the week or following week. Chased the interviewer, left voicemails, texts and emails but no response. Finally got a hold of them but was told they would call back the following day. Never got the call. Kept stalling for a long period of time.

Ignored my calls and emails for over a month. I figured they were only getting back to successful candidates. Very unprofessional, couldn't keep to their promise of getting back.

All the best!

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Vodafone?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vodafone Hutchison Australia.

Interview

Interview process was quick from first to second interview, which was great. I chased the internal recruiter for feedback or update as to progress and after leaving two voicemails and an email, nothing. I just hope that your customer service is better than what I experienced.

Retail Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canberra (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vodafone Hutchison Australia (Canberra (Australia)) in January 2016.

Interview

Smooth process and basic questions and was held in a cafe with very noisy background. They thereafter judged my understanding abilities 'cause sometimes I can't hear what they were asking. A little bit judgemental I would say.

Interview Questions

• Why chose Vodafone? Tell us about a situation when a customer was unhappy about your service.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vodafone Hutchison Australia (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview is quite energetic 20 or so people is in the session. Group activities for scenario to sell a customer a new phone. And one to one session asking personal question. Generally the atmosphere is fun and energetic. The inetrviewee is really down to earth.

Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vodafone Hutchison Australia (North Sydney (Australia)) in February 2015.

Interview

Initial telephone interview with Hays recruitment. Followed by a very rushed interview the same week with the Vodafone line manager and 2 other stakeholders. It was a newly created role and they needed to fill it quickly, so it was a 6 month contract.

Interview Questions

• They asked about previous campaign management experience, previous retail experience and telecommunications experience. Questions such as How would I handle a fast-turnaround campaign?   Answer Question