Vodafone Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

Vodafone Interview Questions in India

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.9

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vodafone (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

Took 3-4 rounds of interview, based on your 1st round.
    General HR
    HR Technical
    Managerial
    Presentation and other skill display (if needed be)

HR technical is basically most rigorous and deciding round for candidate.
    Later round is to test stability in organization and suitability as team member and leader.
    Last round is to check your skills like presentation, report development, training adherence, etc.
    The first round is about your basic self and your experience and reason to apply.

Interview Questions

• How this profile will be fruitful to you?   1 Answer

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vodafone (Pune (India)) in March 2017.

Interview

Was a fast Interview process. Asked a few technical related questions and a few other questions. Nothing much. Would have been helpful if the interview would have lasted longer, to showcase the skills of the applicant in detail.

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vodafone in January 2017.

Interview

Process is easy and fast, initially there was ppt , after we had pen and paper written (maths,reasoning,basic English & no technical) of 50 questions in 50 minutes,then there was gd .They were just checking whether the student can communicate or not.Then we had one technical and one hr.In technical questions were related to your stream.Hr is deciding one because most of us were eliminated here.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It is campus placement,no negotiation.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vodafone (Pune (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

aptitude: Paper Pencil test on aptitude & no technical
    GD:Demonetisation, cashless india
    Technical: Projects, Networking related, OSI model, etc
    HR:Resume focused, situational type,
    It was good , remain confident that is more important.
    It took entire day & 9 people got selected.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vodafone (Mumbai (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

The entire process was divided into 4 parts,aptitude,gd,tech interview and hr interview.Apti was simple just you have to be fast enough to solve 50 questions in 50 mins.GD topics were based on current issues.Tech interview was simple questions are asked according to your stream.HR interview totaly depends upon your confidence.

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Vodafone in December 2016.

Interview

There were Three rounds in all .. 1st there was offline test of 1 hr then Gd of 15 mins then we had technical interview and lastly HR... Total 16 student were selected.. The entire process was very quick and very easy to crack

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vodafone (Pune (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

I have applied through reference. 1st round was telephonic only technical questions. Few questions are related to business knowledge or earlier experience.
    2nd round F2F was totally my resume based. Spend around 1 hr with my past experience.
    3rd round with reporting manager who tell us about how they work and what they are expected from me.

Interview Questions

• They have asked about my project on which I was currently working   Answer Question

Deputy Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Vodafone.

Interview

Very easy to get through. Questions were mainly on past experiences and what type of person you are. they will clearly state about the criticality of the work and the fact that it is not very easy/

Interview Questions

• Questions are mainly about your past experiences   1 Answer

Analyst - Data Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Vodafone.

Interview

Got call from consultancy regarding the job opportunity. HR called and scheduled for interview. But as I had other meeting, I requested for reschedule. I followed up with HR twice for the same. After one week, I got a mail that you are not selected for this position. Without even scheduling interview, I got a mail that I have been not selected for the position. Hope they don't do this again.

Business Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vodafone (Pune City (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

1 st round- Aptitude(including quant,logic,verbal) This is very easy round
    2 nd - GD topic was about reservation system in jobs .In this round they make group of 10 people and select 2 to 3 people
    3rd-GD( 1Hour)
    4 th- Personal Interview (The interviewer was experienced ,he is not only noticed confidence but also knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about urself,about project,hobbies,strenghths and weakness   Answer Question