Vodafone Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 10, 2017

2.9

199 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

NOC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Vodafone (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Telephonic Interview _ hr questions about 5 mins: talk about public v/s private sector jobs , Face To Face Interview about 30 mins: Technical+Eng Language+Presentation Skill . Main importance is on english language and technical knowledge. must answer all tech questions.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vodafone (Kochi (India)).

Interview

three way interview process consisting GD and two level interviewer, for shortening the huge crowd to small,given some topics for discussion from that 15 were selected and gone for personel intervew wth top level management

Interview Questions

• question based on sales pitching   1 Answer

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vodafone (Pune (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

For me there were Telephonic ,Face to face and VC round with Client happended. Overall Good expeirence.
    PRocess is quite good and clear.
    Till now has good experence.
    For me there were Telephonic ,Face to face and VC round with Client happended

Interview Questions

• I would say All questions were based on the work done till now. and Technical rounds were good.   Answer Question

SSE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Vodafone (Pune (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview process was smooth and well managed. I got a call from HR consultancy for F2F on weekends. I went to the interview on the scheduled time. Hardly had to wait for interview to start. Interview was over all technical and all related to things mentioned in my CV.

Scrummaster Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vodafone in September 2017.

Interview

Technical interview is held on a call. Usually 2 interviewers are present to ask questions and judge suitability of the candidate for the job. Call duration is 30 minutes. Getting feedback from HR may take time.

Business Development Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellary, Karnataka (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vodafone (Bellary, Karnataka (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

they are conducted three rounds 1)aptitude 2)group discussion 3)face to face interview out of 50 students they selected 30 for second round and for final they selected 10 out of 10 they selected 8

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vodafone (Pune (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Vodafone share services
    There was reference drive in pune office
    aptitude test
    Gd
    Easy writing
    On spot presentation
    PI
    The process was aptitude was average then gd there were Us guy for presentation. I cracked all round Waiting for result of final round . the worst management by Vodafone share services HR sunil more the haven't given the result to from last 4 weeks people are waiting and hopeing to get placed. Worst HR management .
     And there is not any technical post they give u post like data management like back process post .

Interview Questions

• basic question like they all are not interested to take interview   Answer Question

Voice Process Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Vodafone (New Delhi (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

this interveiw was very hard first energy level ,confidence and after it communication grooming and than face to face online and voice quality many more types .

Interview Questions

• why are you do offer this job   1 Answer

Systems Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Vodafone (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Chromebooks start at $149 and are built from the ground up to be shared with an unlimited number of students. Find out how much you can save with just a cart packed with Chromebooks flying through your school.

Interview Questions

• Manage 100 or 100,000 Chromebooks easily with the Chrome Education license. Chromebooks take minutes to set up, less than ten seconds to boot up, and include multiple layers of security.   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Vodafone (Pune (India)).

Interview

Extremely bad security desk at Vodafone office and no one can do anything about it.

HR wrote email to security guards for access to Eon IT park, they didn't forward email in 2 days time to entrance gate. Once I reach there, HR had to literally cry infront of them to do that.. that wasted my 1 hour of working day time. That was not enough they kept me waiting for another 45 min until I screamed, all this time security lady was swearing to IT team and bad computer, while gaurd next to him kept playing online games.

I had enough..I denied for interview, after hearing neither HR nor my interviewer have right to do anything, they are used to such humiliation, this is not first time for them. I feel sad for u guys.