Vodafone Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vodafone Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.9

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vodafone (North Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Step one: Digital video self interview answering basic questions into.your smartphone or laptop through a web interface.
    Step Two:. Face to face interview with a recruiter at their office in North Sydney.

The recruiter at this location was late to the agreed upon interview time, and brought the wrong resume, didn't seem to know who she was interviewing. During the course of the interview, she seemed to be drifting off and not listening to my answers, and then got very aggressive and negative when snapping back to attention. She made a lot of weird funny faces while I was giving answers or taking part in the conversation. It was by far the absolute most stressful and unprofessional interview I have taken part in.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Vodafone (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Recruiter > hiring manager tel interview > face to face technical interview > final short interview
    It was over all 3 weeks till offer it's good company, smart people and don't BS if you don't know just say so any question just be honest and show your strengths

Interview Questions

• Programming and OOP, required to do coding on the spot of any real world scenario problem such as encryption   Answer Question

Vodafone Response

May 3, 2017

Hi there, thanks a lot for leaving a review. We're glad to hear that you had a positive experience throughout our recruitment process, and we wish you all the best in your career with us.

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hull, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vodafone (Hull, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was then asked to do a video interview, it was my first video interview and I found it very difficult however my family who saw me do the interview thought id come across really well, I then got an email saying I would here in 7 days didn't hear a peep

Interview Questions

Vodafone Response

May 18, 2017

Hi there, thanks a lot for leaving a review and sharing your experience. Sorry to hear you didn't feel comfortable with the video interview stage, we believe it's a good way to get to know the... More

Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vodafone in January 2016.

Interview

The interview involved completing an online web-based, competency interview. The software is easy enough to use and it allows you to practice questions before you start the actual interview.

The process was easy until the interview which was very challenging, despite spending a week preparing for it.

Competency tests and application before this stage was fairly easy.

Interview Questions

• 10 questions in all - you get 2 minutes to answer 6 questions, 2.5 minutes to answer 3 questions and then 3 minutes at the end of the interview.

Questions included:
      What do you know about Vodafone?
      Why the graduate programme that you applied for?
      What do you think Vodafone could improve on?
      Something you didn't know about Vodafone before applying?
      What question would you ask the CEO if in a lift with them?
      A time you done something creative?
      Time you worked in a challenging group task?
      What motivates you?

Chance to give any additional information at the end that will support your application - chance to sell yourself.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vodafone (London, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

Video interview - series of questions with 30 seconds question and prep time to prepare 2.5 minute answer which was recorded by the system. Incredibly difficult to prepare 2-3 bullet points while watching a countdown bar and then present those points coherently and with energy, while staring at yourself on a computer screen in 2.5 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What does your ideal role look like? What makes the ideal project manager?   Answer Question

Vodafone Discover Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vodafone (Milan (Italy)) in September 2015.

Interview

The already knew who to hire from the first moment. It was very disappointing since I had 3 interviews in one day and then they just said NO to me.

Interview Questions

• How many customers do we have.
      What is ine of the world's largest problem.   Answer Question

Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamburg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Vodafone (Hamburg (Germany)) in June 2014.

Interview

Zuerst musste ich eine 5 Minütigen Selbstpräsentation erhalten. Nach der Präsentation bekam ich 2 Aufgaben, die ich in einer Art "Rollenspiel" mit einem der Prüfer durchführen musste. Die erste Aufgabe forderte, dass ich ein Termin mit einem Kunden am Telefon vereinbare, bei der zweiten musste ich diesem Kunden ein Produkt vorstellen und einen Kauf anschließend vertraglich festlegen.

Interview Questions

• Warum haben Sie sich bei Vodafone beworben?
      Warum möchten Sie in den Vertrieb?
      Was sind Ihre Schwächen und Stärken?
      Wo sehen Sie sich in 5 Jahren?   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vodafone (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

30 minutes shadowing the shop floor, 15 minutes meet and greeting customers then formal interview. Thrown into it and what they told me wasn't what they wanted from me. Was if they tried to trick me the whole process was really uncomfortable. The manager stood to my left and marked me continuously. Really bad way to conduct interviews.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vodafone (Bucharest (Romania)) in June 2011.

Interview

3 interviews. 1 business case. 1 project presentation. 1 technical test

Interview Questions

Negotiation

One offer - take it or leave it.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vodafone in August 2009.

Interview

I applied in the Store with my CV and I was called in the next 3 days for the interview which we scheduled it in the next day. I was there at 3 o'clock and until 5:30 I was done. It was very hard, but I was the best as the Area Sales Manager said about me after a week when she gave me the final answer. Than I signed the offer and they sent me to the training one month.

Interview Questions

• The role play is one of the most difficult parts because they try a lot of situations and test your behavior with a potential customer.   1 Answer