Vodafone Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vodafone Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.9

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Vodafone (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

You have three rounds to clear for initial level. Aptitude+Basic Networking objective test followed by PI and HR round. Each round will take minimum 30 mins.
    Sometimes they add one manger round also after PI.

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newbury, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vodafone (Newbury, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

normal pace, took around a month to get to the final stage.
    Though i did really good.
    Their feedback was terrible. comments such as i was too technical? that i don't understand as I applied to a technology scheme... so my advice, not to be so technical when applying for a technical role. Doesnt make sense to me either.. but looks like it was just an excuse.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Vodafone (Mumbai (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Their are two rounds of interview. One face to face interview and another is HR interview within a week. Was smooth and quick. Good co-ordination from HR for interview process.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Vodafone (Pune (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

It went well with the SO. Mostly SO round is cool and friendly.

Most of the time they would concentrate on scenarios.

I have applied for the Portfolio Purchase management
    So most of the questions are related to the process of P2P activities and some personality related

Interview Questions

• If you have given 5 tasks how would you priorities the tasks?
      What are the key self driving factors of yours.   1 Answer

Access Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Egypt, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vodafone (Egypt, KY) in July 2017.

Interview

The first interview was technical, it was not that easy, asking tricky questions without illustrations, then the second was HR and it was such an easy one, they called me back to go for the managerial interview and I am preparing myself now.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vodafone (Auckland (New Zealand)) in July 2017.

Interview

1. Multi-tasking test - online assessment
    2. Psychometric test - online
    3. Situational questions - online
    4. Phone interview
    Once you are selected in the above, you are called for a face to face which takes 2 hours approximately.
    5. Group discussion - you will be given a hypothetical situation and will be asked to discuss n conclude as a team.
    6. Role play - facing a dissatisfied customer with billing issues (2 panel members will be taking the interview)
    7. One on one interview - this last for about 15 mins, with 2 members on the panel

After all these stages, the interview process is over and the HR gives u a follow up call on ur application's progress

Interview Questions

• What was the last time you received an excellent customer service and how did u feel about it?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Néon Soúlion (Greece)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vodafone (Néon Soúlion (Greece)) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was held in Serres (Archiepiskopou Makariou 1). The job advertisement was about sales inside the store and customer service. But in the interview they claimed they were looking for someone for door-to-door sales. Also, during the interview people were coming in and out of the office which was quite annoying.

Graduate Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellington (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vodafone (Wellington (New Zealand)) in June 2017.

Interview

part 1---video interview: 3 behavioural questions and 1 general question . Each question will have 30 second to prepare and 2.30 to answer.
    part 2---graphic deductive test. 24 questions within 20 mins
    part3---scenario question

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Vodafone.

Interview

Der gesamte Prozess dauerte etwa 3 Wochen. Zunächst gab es ein Telefoninterview mit einer Mitarbeiterin aus der Recruiting Abteilung. Es wurde etwas auf den Lebenslauf eingegangen und Fragen zur bisherigen Erfahrung gestellt. Es folgte ein Vorstellungsgespräch - am Standort für den ich mich beworben habe - mit besagter Mitarbeiterin aus der Recruiting Abteilung und dem Vertriebsleiter. Hier wurde vertieft auf Kenntnisse und Erfahrungen eingegangen.
    Zum Schluss folgte ein Assessment Center. Hier wurden speziell die vertrieblichen Fähigkeiten und Rhetorik geprüft. Noch im Assessment Center wurde mir die Zusage verkündet.

Interview Questions

• Im Assessment Center:
      - Vorstellung anhand eines persönlichen Gegenstands
      - Telefonaqkuise
      - Simuliertes Verkaufsgespräch
      - Gruppensituation
      - Feedbackrunde   Answer Question

Sales Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vodafone (Budapest (Hungary)) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online at the Vodafone Career page. First, I had to register myself. and made the application. After a few days, I received a phone call from a recruiter with several questions about personal skills, experiences and personality. One day later, I received again a call from the same recruiter asking again about my minimum AND maximum salary imagination. We were not able to reach an agreement because sherefused to provide me information about the salary that Vodafone could offer . At that point, the communication was terminated.