Vodafone Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vodafone Manager Interview Questions

2.8

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vodafone.

Interview

Applied online. Spoke to a recruiter (third party agency working onsite) several times. A terrible experience. Recruiter kept not calling back and I had to leave several messages. Was given incorrect information on more than one occasion. Twice I received an automatic rejection message (incorrect) from the recruitment system with no explanation. Was told my salary expectations were fine and then the next day was told they were not progressing as my expectations were too high. Recruiter never followed up and in the end I lost patience. One of the most terrible recruitment experiences I have ever had!

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?
    Why are you interested in the role?
    What are your salary expectations?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Vodafone

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Vodafone (New Delhi (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

It took ages one round and wait indefinitely, then comes the other round. Then when you have already given up and started to look for other jobs, you get a call to inform that you have another round and you have to travel to some remote location for a video conference.
    Do not go by what is told to you if you are recruited, it might be a complete nightmare.

Interview Questions

• Very generic questions not much related to the process besides just one question on background   1 Answer

Negotiation

Please don't consider salary only. There is a lot more hidden to pull you down that you may have no clue about. It is definitely not the best employer and honestly may be the worst ever seen or worked with.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vodafone (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Consultant helped to reach HR. Interview happened at suggested times and feedback mechanism was very quick. By the time I came out of premise, I got call from consultant (for all rounds) with result

Interview Questions

• Would you be okay to move to Pune (far away from home town) and desctibe any situation where you were faced lots of challenges during reqt gathering   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes. Agency gave my expectation as I need 20% hike, which I denied to and got 50% approx. hike

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vodafone (Budapest (Hungary)).

Interview

The position was posted on the internet via a recruiting company who connected me quickly with the company after a screening call. following that 4 interviews, including 2 homework exercises that had to be presented. The HR manager started the interviews, and included behavioral questions. The hiring manager seemed friendly, the office was nice. The final interview was a panel, the most senior interviewer strictly followed a written series of questions, which lasted 30 minutes. Not much time left for your own questions, although offered in the 28th minute.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This was the very last step, after all interviews. I'd recommend negotiating, definitely.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vodafone (Pune (India)) in November 2009.

Interview

Usually contacted by HR to set up an interview. Care is taken for availability at both ends. However, executives here are busy, so try to be available in allotted slots. There is an objective evaluation process for each candidate and can expect upto 3 to 4 rounds of technical and HR interviews. You need to know your stuff before answering.

Interview Questions

• Usually the approach is to assess the candidate's knowledge, confidence and ability to respond to issues. Though, there will not be a know all candidate, a candidate providing extrapolation, asking clarifications and then arriving on a logical answer is preferred.   Answer Question