Volacci Social Media Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Social Media Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Volacci (Austin, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

I figured I would give this place a shot, even after seeing it get trashed on this website. Heck, I was even kind enough to point out how badly they had been trashed to their "management". Bottom line is it seems this company doesn't know what they want. I went through a phone interview, group interview, then two individual interviews. Not only were the interviews redundant, they were a magnificent waste of time. Come in for this group interview and then several days later we'll call you in for a one on one, oh yeah, and then just one more one on one interview. Oh and then after the series of interviews, after spending several weeks giving this company your time and effort they let you know - "we are not currently hiring, but preemptively interviewing for when we have the work available". WHAT THE WHAT is that!? Well, why are you still running craigslist ads for the same position? Except now the advertised pay is cut in half! I just don't know, it seemed like a legit company at first, but after being through the process and seeing how the company operates, it's clear they don't know what they want or where they are trying to go. Good luck hiring talent when you can't even show respect to the potential talent that comes in. Thanks for wasting my time.

Best Regards,

MG

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions, they seemed to read them off of a webpage.   Answer Question