Volkswagen Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Volkswagen Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Volkswagen

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Volkswagen in February 2019.

Interview

Very quick efficient. Two phone interviews. The interviewers were really nice and easy to talk to. The process went really well. Typical interview questions related to field of employment and resume.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Volkswagen

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taubaté (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Volkswagen (Taubaté (Brazil)) in January 2013.

Interview

The process was long and with several people, but very clean and every step or information was sent by e-mail or telephone. Based on other interview processes, this one was the longest but the cleanest.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wolfsburg, Niedersachsen (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Volkswagen (Wolfsburg, Niedersachsen (Germany)) in February 2014.

Interview

An average interview where I was asked several questions to my past experience and my goals. There was only one interviewer and at the end I was shown around in the marketing department.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wolfsburg, Niedersachsen (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Volkswagen (Wolfsburg, Niedersachsen (Germany)).

Interview

Extremely friendly. The Internviewers we're so friendly. They eased myself into the process, asking me how Germany was treating me, I'm from India. Of course technical data discussion was part of it.

Interview Questions

• They we're interested in knowing how far And truly I was interested in the field I applied in   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

applied through friends, send my resume and cover letter to him. I got a test(verbal and numerical and a PPT to present) to submit within 24 hours. After that a quick phone interview