Volkswagen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Volkswagen Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2017

2.6

Softwareentwickler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Volkswagen (Pune (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

This Interview process is one of the best i have attended.It is standard in VW Group all across the world.It consists of real time conversation , Group discussions and Presentations.

Interview Questions

• Personal and Professional Problems faced and how you tackled   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Volkswagen.

Interview

four interviews, phone interviews with hiring company(general questions) and company HR (more specific questions about the system the company use ) and senior manager( this took about an hour and half) , one interview with department manager ( not hard one)

Marketing Undergraduate Placement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Volkswagen (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Firstly had to apply online, was then offered a telephone interview for a few weeks later. In the interview we spoke about different competence questions and also general questions about my interests etc. The assessment centre was next which lasted the whole day, it included a group presentation, a interview with two interviewees and also a individual presentation.

Interview Questions

• When have I had to take responsibility of something?   1 Answer

Finance Placement Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Volkswagen in November 2015.

Interview

Firstly there was an online application form consisting of 3 competency based questions, one to do with describing my ultimate customer experience, another with showing my ability to think crtically and the other was show how i can work within a team. I got through to interview stage, then second was telephone interview

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a lot of pressure   Answer Question

Undergraduate Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Volkswagen (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

complete an online application, arrange telephone interview, then 1 day intense assesment centre with 3 tasks: group task, interview and presentation. It was a hard assesment centre in hindsight but really enjoyable they look for personality and how well you can contribute.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Volkswagen?   1 Answer

Graduate Apperentice Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (Brazil)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Volkswagen (Pune (Brazil)) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied through college campus.
    1 Apti with total 9 different sections. Quite easy though. Includes technical too
    2. GD and PI cum HR.. You can mould the interview if you have some good curricular achievements.
    Tentatively easy !

MI and Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Volkswagen (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in December 2012.

Interview

Initially a telephone screening for approx. 15 minutes. Following this a complete Telephone Interview for approx. 30 mins with the hiring manager. Then a final face to face interview for approx. 45 mins to review and discuss key skills.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you process to be successful in this role?   3 Answers

Assistant Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Volkswagen (Paris (France)) in May 2015.

Interview

Very interesting and very good interview process. We ca see how professional is VW. Very easy question. Easy if you have well done your research and if you like the automotive industry

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very friendly

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Volkswagen in January 2015.

Interview

Contacted by email and did a friendly Skype call with two technical managers. Mostly, we talked about the technical stuff from the CV and related to the position. Took less than 3 weeks to get the final response.

Interview Questions

• Mostly technical stuff. But, one algorithmic question about double pointer linked lists.   Answer Question

Undergraduate Placement Interview Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Volkswagen.

Interview

Application process then phone interview, then assessment day. 12 group members at the assessment day. 9 assessors. group presentation, individual presentation and competency based interview. prepare answer about past work experiences. Difficult day.

Interview Questions

• Medium difficulty.
      Q's: why do you want to work for volkswagen
      Answer Question