Volkswagen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Volkswagen Interview Questions

Updated Apr 30, 2017

2.7

Graduate Engineer Apprentice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Volkswagen (Pune (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

1st round was aptitude which had 5 sections quantitative aptitude, geometry, domain(mechanical), serial, logical, etc
    Out of 300 students 120 students were selected for next round.
    Next round was GD in which group of 7 students were made out of which 3 were selected.
    Next was interview.

IT Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Volkswagen (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in May 2015.

Interview

Nothing different as an other interview, not difficult interview, just like others where you are asked about past positions, past experience, where do you see yourself whit in the next 5 years, pros and cons, that kind of interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why do you think your are the right candidate for the position?   Answer Question

Product Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Volkswagen in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process started with a phone interview with the team. It lasted about 1h and involved general questions (Strengths, weaknesses) as well as job related questions. The team was very approachable and the conversation was smooth.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taubaté (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Volkswagen (Taubaté (Brazil)) in January 2013.

Interview

The process was long and with several people, but very clean and every step or information was sent by e-mail or telephone. Based on other interview processes, this one was the longest but the cleanest.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Volkswagen (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in March 2013.

Interview

3 rounds of interview: HR, team manager, team director. Assessment Center, final round is HR negotiating the salary. each round is 1:1 interview. around half hour, with some test on financial skills

Interview Questions

• previous employment, college major, specific financial skills   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wolfsburg, Niedersachsen (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Volkswagen (Wolfsburg, Niedersachsen (Germany)) in January 2016.

Interview

- kurzes gegenseitiges Vorstellen der Gesprächspartner und deren Aufgabenbereiche in der Abteilung
    - mit den Gesprächspartnern durch Lebenslauf führen und ggf. Fragen dazu beantworten, auch kritisches Hinterfragen und Beweggründe für Studienentscheidungen und Praktika
    - Stellenbeschreibung wurde genauer erklärt und Erwartungen an Bewerber, sowie Aufgaben die dazu erledigt werden sollen, grob Schnittstellen erklärt
    - Fachgespräch über Thema
    - zeitlicher Rahmen

Interview Questions

• F: Wie würden sie bei Aufgabenstellung XY vorgehen?
      F: Warum haben Sie sich für dieses Studium entschieden?
      F: Warum Volkswagen?
      F: Wie stelle ich mir Arbeitsablauf vor?
      Answer Question

Praktikant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wolfsburg, Niedersachsen (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Volkswagen (Wolfsburg, Niedersachsen (Germany)).

Interview

-Meine Bewerbung habe ich auf Ausschreibung im Karriereportal hin eingesendet.
    -Die Bewerbung erfolgt vollkommen digital über das Portal.
    -Über die erste Entscheidung wurde ich per Mail informiert.
    -Es erfolgte eine Einladung zum Vorstellungsgespräch in Wolfsburg.
    -Das Gespräch war sehr angenehm.
    -Man sollte natürlich seinen Lebenslauf beherrschen, aber auch die typischen Fragen beantworten können.

Interview Questions

• -typische Fragen des Personalwesens
      -fachliche Bewertung durch Fachabteilung
      Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solihull, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Volkswagen (Solihull, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview with general manager/sales manager. This was after an initial telephone conversation and job can be offered almost immediately if you are the right applicant. Open and honest interview, one-to-one, which allows you to ask any questions you may have. There can be differences between retailers.

Interview Questions

• Experiences in the past in relation to delivering excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Undergraduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Volkswagen (Milton Keynes, England (UK)).

Interview

Online CV & cover letter, followed by a 20 telephone interview and then a day long assessment centre. The usual competencies were asked in interviews. The process was well organised and they kept me well informed. The HR staff and assessors were very nice and put all the candidates at ease.

IT Industrial Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Volkswagen (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Completed the online application and attached my CV. Then was asked to have a telephone interview. The telephone interview was very friendly and relaxed, and the interviewer kindly probed if your answers were possibly lacking detail needed. Following this I was invited to an assessment centre in Milton Keynes, coupled with an introductory meal the night before. I sadly couldn't attend due to course deadlines that week, however it was all done very professionally, and they made you feel valued.

Interview Questions

• A time when you successfully worked as part of a team and what was the outcome?   Answer Question