Volkswagen Interview Questions in Milton Keynes, England | Glassdoor

3.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Undergraduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Volkswagen (Milton Keynes, England (UK)).

Interview

Online CV & cover letter, followed by a 20 telephone interview and then a day long assessment centre. The usual competencies were asked in interviews. The process was well organised and they kept me well informed. The HR staff and assessors were very nice and put all the candidates at ease.

IT Industrial Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Volkswagen (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

Completed the online application and attached my CV. Then was asked to have a telephone interview. The telephone interview was very friendly and relaxed, and the interviewer kindly probed if your answers were possibly lacking detail needed. Following this I was invited to an assessment centre in Milton Keynes, coupled with an introductory meal the night before. I sadly couldn't attend due to course deadlines that week, however it was all done very professionally, and they made you feel valued.

Interview Questions

• A time when you successfully worked as part of a team and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Marketing Undergraduate Placement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Volkswagen (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Firstly had to apply online, was then offered a telephone interview for a few weeks later. In the interview we spoke about different competence questions and also general questions about my interests etc. The assessment centre was next which lasted the whole day, it included a group presentation, a interview with two interviewees and also a individual presentation.

Interview Questions

• When have I had to take responsibility of something?   1 Answer

Undergraduate Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Volkswagen (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

complete an online application, arrange telephone interview, then 1 day intense assesment centre with 3 tasks: group task, interview and presentation. It was a hard assesment centre in hindsight but really enjoyable they look for personality and how well you can contribute.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Volkswagen?   1 Answer

Direct Fleet Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Volkswagen (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in December 2015.

Interview

Excel Test and competency based interview.

It took 4 months from application to interview and then decided to employee someone on there team after HR insisted I interview after I had been offered a job outside of the company. Generally they have wasted my time and the fact that they employed someone on there direct team is not a shock to me as they tend to do this as jobs are often promised to staff even before the jobs have been advertised and had I have been told my opponent was someone from the team I would have not bother getting out of bed. I have watched this company for 2 years employee people that cannot do the jobs but are their to aesthetically please there boss and this is evident in many teams run by a male with predominantly "very" attractive female staff working beneath them and this is further supported by the fact that every graduate or undergraduate in the last 2 years have all been stunning!

I think HR and management need to start monitoring the sleaze-bags amongst there ranks, i would like to further add that this is not every management personal but there is at least two in every arm of the Volkswagen UK derivatives that cause shame to the others, however sometimes deserved as they sit back and watch it happen.

Interview Questions

• An example of a time you have shared knowledge and experience   Answer Question

MI and Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milton Keynes, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Volkswagen (Milton Keynes, England (UK)) in December 2012.

Interview

Initially a telephone screening for approx. 15 minutes. Following this a complete Telephone Interview for approx. 30 mins with the hiring manager. Then a final face to face interview for approx. 45 mins to review and discuss key skills.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you process to be successful in this role?   3 Answers