Volt Information Sciences Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Administrative Assistant

Volt Information Sciences Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Volt Information Sciences

2.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences (New York, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

Obtain an appointment with account representative and go over resume. The candidate will be matched with a position in which they will interview with the client.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Volt Information Sciences

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

I'm a registered job candidate for an indefinite time now, yet I do not not find Volt Jobs resourceful nor effective to battle this ailing economy. How does one go about when there is nothing to offer?? I have never been invited into their physical office, amid their numerous physical global office locations, or been contacted directly by a recruiter. Their job database productive flow is without technical error unlike the standard Taleo or Kenexa recruiting employment platform. However, I encompass a lot of technical positions in my employment search travels.

Interview Questions

• Have you submitted your resume online? Just go online and do so then a recruiter will contact you.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences (Austin, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

I was called regarding my resume and told there was an open position. I then received a questionnaire to fill out. 2 days later I was called and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are a good fit for apple?
      why do you want to work for apple?
      what are two strengths and two weaknesses?
      what hours are you available?   Answer Question