Volt Information Sciences Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Volt Information Sciences Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

I'm a registered job candidate for an indefinite time now, yet I do not not find Volt Jobs resourceful nor effective to battle this ailing economy. How does one go about when there is nothing to offer?? I have never been invited into their physical office, amid their numerous physical global office locations, or been contacted directly by a recruiter. Their job database productive flow is without technical error unlike the standard Taleo or Kenexa recruiting employment platform. However, I encompass a lot of technical positions in my employment search travels.

Interview Questions

• Have you submitted your resume online? Just go online and do so then a recruiter will contact you.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Volt Information Sciences

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences (Austin, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

I was called regarding my resume and told there was an open position. I then received a questionnaire to fill out. 2 days later I was called and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are a good fit for apple?
      why do you want to work for apple?
      what are two strengths and two weaknesses?
      what hours are you available?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences (New York, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

Obtain an appointment with account representative and go over resume. The candidate will be matched with a position in which they will interview with the client.