Volt Information Sciences Call Center Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Volt Information Sciences Call Center Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Volt Information Sciences

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Cruces, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences (Las Cruces, NM) in December 2016.

Interview

First a test is given to prove computer and listening skills, then first interview. If accepted, second interview basically offers the job and hours you prefer. You are interviewed by 3 people, all separately.

Interview Questions

• History of computer usage, how comfortable you are answering call after call, and a couple of questions regarding phone technology.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Volt Information Sciences

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences (Rancho Cordova, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Questionnaire followed by a group interview and then a one on one traditional job interview all in one visit. Questionnaire consisted of 10 written response questions. Group interview was in groups of 5 and consisted of approximately 10 questions asked and answers as agreed upon by the group.

Interview Questions

• Questions directly relating to hiring company brand (Apple) and job tasks (technical support/call center).   1 Answer