Volt Information Sciences Clerical Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Volt Information Sciences

1 Interview Review

1.0

Clerical Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences.

Interview

Very unprofessional. Seems like everyone has a hit or miss experience with these kinds of recruiting companies. I had a recruiter contact me about a position and an interview was set up same week. I went, answered a few questions about my resume, and then filled out an application for the job. I never heard back from the recruiter again other than me asking for an update. She made it sound like I was qualified and that there was room for me to grow in the role. Not even a courtesy email updating me or apologizing that the employer was “not communicating with her.” Even if that was true, that doesn’t mean you should not communicate with me either. It left a bad taste in my mouth and I’m never going through an agency like this again. She didn’t take my job searching seriously and had not issues with wasting my time. Thankfully, I’ve found a job since then and I don’t have to deal with this agency.

Interview Questions

• Briefly went over my resume and asked me a bit about myself. Went over pay and their “benefits.”
    Disclosed the company and the actual job title.   Answer Question