Volt Information Sciences Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 6, 2017

2.4

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2015.

Interview

Phone screen with an a 1 v 1 interview set for next week. My recruiter was a no-show. I was informed after waiting 30 minutes. Another recruiter completed the interview and apologised and stated she had no idea what the job was for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you enjoy about working in HR? Which part of HR do you like best?   1 Answer

Tech Service Center Agent With DirecTV Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences (Chandler, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

Met with Volt rep, went over options, chose option, went over specifications/pay/location/terms of contract/etc. Scheduled interview with DirecTV manager, went to interview, offered job the next day. Very easy. Though, there was very little communication between DirecTV and Volt as to how time off, scheduling and paid holidays/days would be handled, and the question was never answered.

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences (Sacramento, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview consisted of you passing two tests and answering a few questions. The recruiter has you take a 10 key test and an excel assessment test. Overall the interview was quick and easy.

Electronics Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences (Sacramento, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

easy interview not really hard they don't ask too many question, they just want to meet their number to hire people, its ok to start working with this company but you don't growth

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences (Raleigh, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

2 people interview you...brief about 20 minutes - sit in waiting room - wait for 1st team lead to speak with you. They take your resume and take you into the office and it flows from there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. if you're in school they will talk about that. What you have done in the past. It's not that deep because they basically hire anyone.   1 Answer

Tech Support RST Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

Online application, recruiter phone interview, on site Computer competence and literacy test and on site Ono on one secondary interview, site and office walk through, third interview testing/informational explanations, training and policy processes and demonstrations

Interview Questions

• Looking for long term carreer   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation phase possible

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences (Charlotte, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

I did some testing and then sat down with the hiring manager for a one on one interview. We talked about what benefits that they offered and how long I had to sign up. We talked about the processes and rules for the company that I was being considered for, also what the rate of pay was for the position.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know what I did for previous employers   1 Answer

Program Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences in February 2015.

Interview

It was pretty straight forward - started with a phone screen and then an in-person interview, followed by two interviews with company in which they were placing me. I think that the only reason why I advanced was because I knew someone in the company where I was placed.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences.

Interview

I applied using Linkedin on the 15th of the month, they called me on 22h to schedule a screen phone call, then call was done on the 30th. It was a 15 to 20 mins call about my experience and my resume mainly. What would be my ideal job?

Income Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences.

Interview

The interview as rather easy. the questions were typical questions...ie tell them about you and jobs/positions you have held. The recruiter asked initially if I was still in the market for a career opportunity. .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation phase. Company said the pay was non negotiable.