Volt Information Sciences Program Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Program Coordinator

Volt Information Sciences Program Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Volt Information Sciences

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences (Sacramento, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

The hiring process is extremely slow for this type of position, I had to drive up to Sacramento to interview on three separate occasions due to one of the Directors "forgetting" we had an interview - not a great way to start. The interview process was extremely simple, basic questions and hypotheticals to determine if my attitude and personality would be a good fit to the office.

Interview Questions

• What out-of-the-box searching tools would you use to find individuals speaking native Japanese in Sacramento?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation - if you're not happy with the original offer they make you, do not expect to get any more; however, they will tell you that you'll "make more" once you get hired on full time, which wasn't true either.

Other Interview Reviews for Volt Information Sciences

Program Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences.

Interview

The interview process was professional and straightforward. There were no trick questions.
     It required three to five separate interviews with different management levels and took time between each interview to schedule the next one.

Program Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences.

Interview

The interview process was very comfortable. They made you feel right at home. I was honored to get to interview with them. I would definitely do your research first before going into the interview