Volt Information Sciences Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Volt Information Sciences Project Manager Interview Questions

2.0

Project Manager Interview

Interview

The interview started with a brief phone call to see if I met the minimum requirements for the position. The in face-to-face interview was more in depth and lasted about an hour. The interview consisted of a combination of work history and behavior focused questions. The work history questions consisted of the typical where did I work, how long, and what my responsibilities were. The behavior questions consisted of how I handled a disagreement with my manager, how I would handle a project team member that is consistently turning in late work, and how I would handle a project that is in danger of running over budget. The interview then turned to salary negotiations and hiring for the position.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult project that you worked on and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Volt Information Sciences

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences in September 2008.

Interview

Once they did the initial phone screening, then there was an on-site meeting to answer the same basic questions. I was asked to answer some basic questions that needed to be brought to the on-site interview. Next, the client did a phone screen that was a situational interview. Basically, they described worst case situations in a day and asked how I would handle those situations. Finally, I had an on-site interview at the client site where a panel of two interviewed me for the position. More situational questions that turned out to be based on the current office environment.

Interview Questions

• It's 15 minutes before the office closes for the day and a client calls with a critical issue or emails you with a critical issue, what do you do? You find out later that the client has left for the day, will that affect how you support the client? If so, how?   1 Answer