Volt Information Sciences Sourcing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Volt Information Sciences Sourcing Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Volt Information Sciences

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences (Scottsdale, AZ) in February 2012.

Interview

Was simple, went in to interview, got asked basic questions, and pretty much got the job on the spot,

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Volt Information Sciences

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview just consisted of casual conversation about back and customer interaction experience. IT was a very easy interview where they basically describe what they do and what makes a successful recruiter and sorcer. As long as you are good interacting with people and are comfortable with customer service type communication, the interview will be a breeze.

Interview Questions

• What type of customer experience do you have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The scheduling is fairly flexible, and the only aspect that was negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences (Raleigh, NC) in April 2015.

Interview

2 people interview you...brief about 20 minutes - sit in waiting room - wait for 1st team lead to speak with you. They take your resume and take you into the office and it flows from there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. if you're in school they will talk about that. What you have done in the past. It's not that deep because they basically hire anyone.   1 Answer