Volt Information Sciences Technical Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Volt Information Sciences Technical Recruiter Interview Questions

2.5

Technical Recruiter Interview

Interview

The interview was a lengthy process. Intital phone interview, followed by an in person with the recruiting manager, followed by an in person with the sales manager, followed by an in person with the director of delivery. They then contacted my references. Then I was brought in to shadow the team. I had a final in person with the hiring manager in which I was offered the position. it was probably 3-4 weeks from initial interview to offer. then another 2-3 weeks for everything to clear for a start date.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Volt Information Sciences

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences (Nashville, TN) in February 2011.

Interview

Long, drawn out and in the end a 62 year old (me) did not get interviewed for a job in which I have nearly 30 years experience because I wasn't "technically" strong enough (by eval of resume). Local staff recognized I would be an asset and fought to hire me. Remote hiring authority would not interview, even by phone. One of his peers did, but that did no good. Started process 11/2010 and the position is still open.
    Good company, good local people, very negative mind set of remote manager (who is short term with the firm.)
    Volt is a good company to be a contractor thru and a local employee, IF you can become one.

Interview Questions

• In order to recruit IT personnel, we expect you to be up to date on languages and operating systems. Tell us about your experience.   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Volt Information Sciences in May 2008.

Interview

Spoke with the director one on one and made the offer on the spot including salary negotiation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was straight forward without the back and forth.