Volt Recruitment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Volt Recruitment Interview Questions

Interviews at Volt

2.4

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Volt.

Interview

Branch Manager Interview, qualifying me for the position and reviewing my work history as it relates to the position. Area Director interview that was similar to the Branch Manager interview, but in greater depth

Interview Questions

• What positions have you staffed before?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Volt

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Volt (San Diego, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

My interview went very well. It was with the Branch Manager. It was fairly informal, but I felt at ease during the entire process. Not a lot of behavioral-based questions.

Interview Questions

• How many monthly gross margin dollars did you bring in at your last job?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Volt.

Interview

Interviewed with branch manager then the regional manager, the process was quick and painless and very fast, they needed a spanish speaking recruiter. There was not much testing other than drug test and background check needed.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in five years   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Volt.

Interview

Too many genetic questions, redundant questions. My skills were perfect for the job. Even gave them tips (when asked, of course) on how to recruit better. They said they would contact me to discuss further steps. That was 1 month, 1 thank you letter, 1 email follow-up & 1 phone call follow-up ago. Just.Silence. RUDE! I Would never want to work for such a disrespectful company like that. Thanks for wasting my time & I'll be sure to tell my friends & family to avoid your company like the plague.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Volt.

Interview

It's pretty basic. You go in, interview and they may bring you back to meet a manager.The whole process was pretty quick. It's won't take very long, usually. Unless it needs to be approved by a higher level manager.

Interview Questions

• How are you going to get more candidates?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They ask what you made at your last job and give you a little more.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Volt (Denver, CO) in April 2012.

Interview

Pretty easy. Had a friend that worked there, they called, I went in that day, interviewed with the team. Then they scheduled a phone screen with some upper level manager, it really wasn't that crazy. Then they hired me the next day. I started within a week.

Interview Questions

• Typical. What can I bring to the table? What do you like about recruiting? How can you improve the process, etc. They have zero budget for marketing or advertising, so you need to make sure that you have fresh idea's. DO NOT say Craigslist or some BS answer. Believe me, it's not original.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Volt (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

There is a telephone screening and a face-to-face interview. From what was explained to me, there are several other interviews after the face-to-face before an offer is made. The face-to-face interview goes over questions asked over the phone, and seems to just inform you about the position and see if you're comfortable with performing the job.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty typical and not difficult at all.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Volt (Newark, NJ) in March 2019.

Interview

Very pleasant and good vibe from management. It seems like a good company to work for. The faculty was very friendly and the company seems to have a lot of opportunities for growth.

Recruitment Interview

Interview

Normal interview. Asked about how can I add value to the company. Nice location and friendly interviewer. But, they took a month for a reply to the interview process. And, they do not respond email inquires.

Interview Questions

• How can I add value to the company   1 Answer