Volt Technical Support Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Volt Technical Support Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Volt

1.0

Anonymous Employee in Las Cruces, NM

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Volt (Las Cruces, NM) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview consisted of just answering usual questions, and testing how fast you could write on the computer. The process was really easy, and was really straight forward on what they were expecting.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Volt

Technical Support Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Volt.

Interview

They hire everyone they talk to and it's pretty obvious. If you want a job your gonna hate every second of then go for it. This is the worst company I've ever worked for.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Volt (Austin, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied via email on a Friday, received a call for an interview Monday, had my interview on Tuesday and was offered a job a few hours later. It was a group kind of interview. There was about 11 people in a room. Our recruiter had a PowerPoint presentation of the job description, roles, pay, and training information. After the PowerPoint we were to take an assessment on the computer which consisted of 30 "how-to/where-to" scenarios. It was an "open computer" assessment though so we could Google the answers. The questions were based on iOS and OS X navigation and tech support like "Where would you go to perform an over-the-air software update?" and "Where do you go to change your Mac desktop wallpaper". The questions went over all the Apple products (iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac). After the assessment I met with the recruiter for a one on one interview to discuss my score and answer questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to overcome a difficulty?   1 Answer
    • How do you handle stress?   1 Answer