Volt Temporary Program Assistant At the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Temporary Program Assistant At the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation

Interviews at Volt

1 Interview Review

4.0

Temporary Program Assistant At the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Volt (Seattle, WA) in November 2013.

Interview

2 intake interview with Volt offsite and onsite, interviewed with 3 different teams at least 1-2 times each, dress fashionably and professionally and have an open mind and attitude. Often the PA candidate does not have traditional administrative background and they actually like that. The only strong administrative skill they care about is Outlook calendaring. Feel free to ask questions but also know they are looking for the best. The whole process is extremely slow so expect to wait a week or more for a decision. If you are interviewing at the end of the year, you won't be started until January.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my life outside of work a lot. It took me by surprise at how casual they seemed on the surface.   Answer Question

Negotiation

27 hourly