Volume Nine Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Volume Nine Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Volume Nine

1 Interview Review

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Volume Nine in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was great overall. It does take quite a bit of time, but I never felt like I was waiting around for a response. There are three steps, a questionnaire, a call, and then an in-person interview. Volume Nine was clear from the start that the interview process is not short, as they are trying to find the best fit for them and take additional steps to do so, which I really appreciated.

The questionnaire gave me a good understanding of the depth and breadth of knowledge that Volume Nine was looking for. It was about 20 short answer questions. The call was great with the People Department after that. Super laid back and easy going. Lastly, the in-person meeting was with the President and the Account Director and was also very relaxed. They were both very cognizant of my time. A few days later, I was asked to provide three references and I received a formal offer letter shortly after.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you learned recently about SEO and email marketing?   Answer Question