Volume Nine Digital Marketing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Volume Nine

1 Interview Review

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Volume Nine (Denver, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

I had a very positive interview process that lasted about 3.5 weeks.

After submitting an application/cover letter via email/LinkedIn I heard back from the People Department within a week. I had been selected to move to the next step, which was a questionnaire. The questionnaire consisted of about 15 fun essay questions so that the team could get to know more about my personality, agency experience, & digital marketing skill set. I submitted the questionnaire and heard back within a week again, this time to set up a preliminary phone interview.

The phone interview went great & the interviewer was very friendly. It consisted of more questions similar to those on the questionnaire, and then I was told more about the company culture and great work-life balance at V9. We scheduled an in-person interview at the office for the following week before ending the call.

The in person interview was a great experience as well. The team took the time to bring 4 leaders/decision makers into the interview. All 4 were very friendly, answered all my questions, and asked more about my resume, experience, and personal interests.

Following the in person meeting, I was asked for professional and personal references. 1 - 2 weeks later I received a call & formal offer. I was impressed with the communication and promptness during the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you excelled in communication with your team members at your last agency   Answer Question
  • What were some of the ways that you kept your manager updated on your your progress with tasks throughout the days/weeks?   Answer Question
  • It sounds like you've applied to a lot of different positions, what is your ideal next position?   Answer Question
  • What are your other hobbies outside of work?   Answer Question