Volusion Associate Product Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Volusion

1 Interview Review

Associate Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Volusion (Austin, TX) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied in late October, and the whole process took about a month. A recruiter reached out the day after I applied to schedule a phone interview. I had the phone interview a few days later. I had a 2nd round phone interview with the hiring manager a few days after that. I quickly scheduled a 3rd round video interview for two days later, which consisted of 2 2-person panels and a 1:1. I had the final, in-person interview session a week later, which consisted of 7 1:1 interviews over the course of several hours. They also paid for lunch, where I got to talk to another employee, and covered my travel and lodging. All in all, it was a great day, highly efficient, and fun to talk to everyone. Everyone was prepared, having read my resume and prepared questions. I also enjoyed the variety of people/teams I got to talk to.

They made an offer 3 days later, I did a little negotiating, but all in all it was an amazing offer and I was extremely excited to accept the offer!

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with ambiguity?   1 Answer