Vonage Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vonage Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.6

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vonage.

Interview

The process was very straight forward. We met at the location of the kiosk, which was in walmart. The questions were very straight forward then we went to electronics where the kiosk was so I could see first hand what a work day was like. After that he offered me the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Vonage

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vonage (Marietta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

It lasted about 45 minutes, which is good because it shows theyre more interested in you. They asked me about past experience, what my unique qualifications were, and biggest accomplishment i had made, and where i saw myself in next few years.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kissimmee, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vonage (Kissimmee, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

First of all I was sent to Kissimmee at the plaza Del Sol to meet a General Manager but had to wait at the food court and when he came in asked us to sit at a table at the food court.
     He had no documents then asked to see my ID and asked for my social which I refused to give and told him I was not comfortable with the setting.
    He did not even ask for my resume or asked questions about myself.
    As far as I know a social is to be submitted when a decision for hiring is established.
    I walked away and contacted the recruiter .
    I contacted the recruiter and explained the matter and was in disbelief at his approach.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vonage in July 2014.

Interview

Got a call back from a recruiter, and got an interview with a GM two days later. I met with him at a Starbucks, and he hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What don't you like about your current job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vonage.

Interview

Meet with a recruiter at a Starbucks, then spoke with the manager about the job details and what I will be doing. Took a drug test and 3 day training and within two weeks I got the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate anything

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vonage in September 2013.

Interview

Interviewers were very friendly but fast paced.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vonage (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

its fast and easy just need to complete medical exam. just applied online then scheduled for interview then just ask about few things, personal information in exact. then will email you for next exam which is the medical then can receive email from them after you passed medical exam

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vonage (Denver, CO) in June 2012.

Interview

If you are presentable and personable, they will hire you.

Interview Questions

• Sell me the product with your own words.   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you are presentable and personable, you are in. Min wage + commission.

Anonymous Employee in Elmhurst, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vonage (Elmhurst, NY) in March 2009.

Interview

Meet the recruiter at the local mall. She gave me her card and told me to call if i was interested. I called the next day. She booked me an interview with her RM. I went the location sat down and waited for about 10 minutes. The RM greeted me and asked basic questions about the company.