Voodoo Interview Questions in Berlin | Glassdoor

Voodoo Interview Questions in Berlin

Interviews at Voodoo

2.7

Game Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Voodoo (Berlin (Germany)) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied and one day later they sent me an e-mail to arrange a phone call. After this step they sent me a test, and on last step they invited me to their offices. Finally they didn't hire me but they have great recruitment team and process. I wasn't on my lucky day, I thought that the last step was just to meet and I thought that I've been already accepted. They paid my travel, they were very gentle during the process. I think, if there was a recruiter and someone who is not native English speaker, I would be get hired.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to analyze a game.   1 Answer

Voodoo Response

Jul 22, 2019

Thank you for providing us with this feedback - We’re happy that we’ve provided a positive experience and sincerely wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Senior Game Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Voodoo (Berlin (Germany)) in April 2019.

Interview

They respond very quickly after my application. There was a 30 min phone call at the beginning. They said they found my application very good and they wanted to send me a test work. I made that test work on my whole weekend. I send them back. They said, they really liked my result. They invited me to their office for a talk. I went there, they asked me simple questions and I replied everything right. They said to me, there will be another meeting with the company owner. I waited and they replied that they don't want to go forward with my application. :). They didn't give any specific reason about why they rejected? I found this really unfair after all my effort. I think the applicants shouldn't accept the test before invited to the office. It seems like voodoo collects ideas from the applicants. They are not really serious about hiring someone.

Interview Questions

• Tell us more about your background?   1 Answer

Voodoo Response

Jul 22, 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback, we appreciate that you spent so much time on your application. The aim of our test is simply to help us evaluate your skills and understanding of our industry... More

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Voodoo (Berlin (Germany)) in December 2018.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiting company which gave me a general introduction to Voodoo. They also had a call with me to check if I would be a good fit for the company. Later, my interview process began with different people at Voodoo. I received feedback very quickly and they also let me know the following steps of the process.

Interview Questions

• Questions were focused mostly on a cultural fit, as well as my experience as an OM, team assistant, event planner, etc.   Answer Question