Voodoo Interview Questions in Berlin

Updated Aug 21, 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Voodoo

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 3 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Voodoo (Berlin) in Apr 2019

Interview

They respond very quickly after my application. There was a 30 min phone call at the beginning. They said they found my application very good and they wanted to send me a test work. I made that test work on my whole weekend. I send them back. They said, they really liked my result. They invited me to their office for a talk. I went there, they asked me simple questions and I replied everything right. They said to me, there will be another meeting with the company owner. I waited and they replied that they don't want to go forward with my application. :). They didn't give any specific reason about why they rejected? I found this really unfair after all my effort. I think the applicants shouldn't accept the test before invited to the office. It seems like voodoo collects ideas from the applicants. They are not really serious about hiring someone.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us more about your background?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Voodoo (Berlin) in Jan 2019

Interview

I applied and one day later they sent me an e-mail to arrange a phone call. After this step they sent me a test, and on last step they invited me to their offices. Finally they didn't hire me but they have great recruitment team and process. I wasn't on my lucky day, I thought that the last step was just to meet and I thought that I've been already accepted. They paid my travel, they were very gentle during the process. I think, if there was a recruiter and someone who is not native English speaker, I would be get hired.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to analyze a game.
Anonymous Employee in Berlin
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Voodoo (Berlin) in Dec 2018

Interview

I was approached by a recruiting company which gave me a general introduction to Voodoo. They also had a call with me to check if I would be a good fit for the company. Later, my interview process began with different people at Voodoo. I received feedback very quickly and they also let me know the following steps of the process.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were focused mostly on a cultural fit, as well as my experience as an OM, team assistant, event planner, etc.