Voodoo Senior Game Artist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Voodoo Senior Game Artist Interview Questions

Interviews at Voodoo

1.7

Senior Game Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Voodoo (Paris (France)) in June 2020.

Interview

Probably the best interview process i've ever been through my entire life, in every stage of the interview, from the initial video-call, to the technical test and its respective feedback, to cultural fit, meeting managers and more, i met with incredibly inspiring humans that had an amazing sensibility and vision for this industry, they showed me and really made me feel the culture and spirit of the company, which only led me to be even more inspired.

The interview process including the different stages took a couple of weeks, it was enough time to cover all areas and meet each other ( which is a good thing ) the questions and tests are sharp / precise and challenging, i could tell how they really need to be sure you're a good fit for the company ( specially since this is one of the most challenging industries right now ).

For me, this had tons of value, it showed how they really care and how they notice every tiny detail. Apart from that but not less important, they were incredibly kind all the time and always kept in touch to keep me informed about the next steps, overall an amazing staff that only increases your desire to be part of the team. Wasn't expecting anything less from Voodoo!

Interview Questions

• According to you, which would be the next step for Voodoo?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Voodoo

Senior Game Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Voodoo in September 2019.

Interview

I speak to the HR via online. It was a very good interview.I answered all questions right .She said they are going to send a test within a week.But they never did !!

Interview Questions

• Why do you think hyper casual games get that much love?   Answer Question

Senior Game Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Voodoo (Berlin (Germany)) in April 2019.

Interview

They respond very quickly after my application. There was a 30 min phone call at the beginning. They said they found my application very good and they wanted to send me a test work. I made that test work on my whole weekend. I send them back. They said, they really liked my result. They invited me to their office for a talk. I went there, they asked me simple questions and I replied everything right. They said to me, there will be another meeting with the company owner. I waited and they replied that they don't want to go forward with my application. :). They didn't give any specific reason about why they rejected? I found this really unfair after all my effort. I think the applicants shouldn't accept the test before invited to the office. It seems like voodoo collects ideas from the applicants. They are not really serious about hiring someone.

Interview Questions

• Tell us more about your background?   1 Answer

Voodoo Response

Jul 22, 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback, we appreciate that you spent so much time on your application. The aim of our test is simply to help us evaluate your skills and understanding of our industry; we assure you that our tests are only used as part of the recruitment process and nothing more. It is unfortunate that the last step of our process was unsuccessful for you - We hope that will not prevent you for reapplying in the future, and encourage you to email us at jobs@voodoo.io if you have any further suggestions, or require more feedback.